EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

My CC is trembling at the sight of the Pro Shop.

My CC is trembling at the sight of the Pro Shop.

I figure that at a minimum... I must come home w/ headcover, polo, "hack" hat, coffee mug, logo golf ball. I don't know where my max will be.

I figure that at a minimum... I must come home w/ headcover, polo, "hack" hat, coffee mug, logo golf ball. I don't know where my max will be.
That will be about $300 give or take $30-$50
So not too bad.

That will be about $300 give or take $30-$50
So not too bad.
You are absolutely right... that's not bad at all.

You are absolutely right... that's not bad at all.
I have spent a lot of time in these pro shops. While I think Dormie Club has the best selection, I like the Ballyhack logo the best of the bunch, plus I can get Dormie and Ballyhack there. It turns over about once a month with new stuff so this time I didnt get anything with the goat logo, but instead a Dormie logo jacket. Next time will probably be another polo.

I have spent a lot of time in these pro shops. While I think Dormie Club has the best selection, I like the Ballyhack logo the best of the bunch, plus I can get Dormie and Ballyhack there. It turns over about once a month with new stuff so this time I didnt get anything with the goat logo, but instead a Dormie logo jacket. Next time will probably be another polo.
I absolutely love that goat logo that Ballyhack has. I am surprised those headcovers don't get mentioned more as they are perfect IMHO.

I absolutely love that goat logo that Ballyhack has. I am surprised those headcovers don't get mentioned more as they are perfect IMHO.
They are really good, but they are pricey, so some prefer things they can wear I have a feeling.

They are really good, but they are pricey, so some prefer things they can wear I have a feeling.
Doesn't hurt that they are Black/Red/White either ;)

Yeah, I'm leaning toward polo/pullover/hat, plus various other logo items. Did I hear that they also had Yeti mugs?

Yeah, I'm leaning toward polo/pullover/hat, plus various other logo items. Did I hear that they also had Yeti mugs?
There are tons of pictures in the event thread.

I didn't see yeti mugs just coffee mugs. They may when they change things around.

I know it is said in jest, but anybody that torments any of the goats will be removed from the event immediately.
Probably get their ass kicked too.

Man my jokes about cups and goats are dying harder than a street comedian at a Miami night club in this thread

(I was suggesting a drive being so bad it lands near the goats thus scaring them. Not going full herding mode. 😆.)

I didn't see yeti mugs just coffee mugs. They may when they change things around.
Thanks! I saw coffee mugs in the pictures, but didn't notice any Yetis. Hopefully, they have some in September.

Man my jokes about cups and goats are dying harder than a street comedian at a Miami night club in this thread

(I was suggesting a drive being so bad it lands near the goats thus scaring them. Not going full herding mode. 😆.)
If you hit 1bad enough to get by the goats. You just hit a 450 plus yard long 150 yard wide slice 😂. Also they are very cool and right by the cottages.

Fitting TOMORROW! Let’s gooooooooo!

So, you’re saying I’m gonna spend a fortune and my wife is gonna murder me. Got it.

Tsr driver should help. Big key for ballyhack is getting off the tee. If you can't get off the tee safely it's going to eat you up. Ask me how I know

If you hit 1bad enough to get by the goats. You just hit a 450 plus yard long 150 yard wide slice 😂. Also they are very cool and right by the cottages.
Tsr driver should help. Big key for ballyhack is getting off the tee. If you can't get off the tee safely it's going to eat you up. Ask me how I know

Did my fitting today and gained 20-25 yards over my Mavrik. Needless to say I’m ready to rip some drives if I can just get my back ready (Been in PT since June for lower back. Still been playing a bit though.)

Just got back from my Titleist fitting. John McMillan and Steve Creekmore were great to work with! As far as the actual cubs, well…+21 yds carry, +18 yds roll from my current driver. I’m quite okay with that. 😁

Turns out my spin rate was very low: that has been corrected. Solid feel & sound, great looks…you will not be disappointed!!

TSR2 or 3? What shafts? Or can you not reveal stock shaft offerings? :unsure:

You can pitch to them from the front door :ROFLMAO:

Did my fitting today and gained 20-25 yards over my Mavrik. Needless to say I’m ready to rip some drives if I can just get my back ready (Been in PT since June for lower back. Still been playing a bit though.)
Don't have to be super long just fairway.

Back