EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

Completed driver fitting list for the event update!

Was trying to go through the same other guys coming in for the Experience next week and see who got fit into what, but some haven’t posted it yet from what my THP search skills have shown. Maybe they will jump in and let us know about that fitting!

@bigbov TSR3

@BoilerCLE TSR3

@Roadrunner TSR2

@Golf4Lux TSR3

@Jman TSR4

@Duffer Waldorf TSR3

@SkiBumGolfer TSR2

@Kmench TSR3

Very cool we have at least one of each head in the event!

I am kind of surprised that there are only two TSR2s. I can’t wait to see what the results look like.

Doing packing and some last min titleist ball marking. Heading out tomorrow from RVA. There might be some colors in this area now. Not quite fall yet but October is prime color time in Western VA so it’s quite close.

Made it to hotel in Maryland. About 3.5 hours to lunch spot! See u guys tomorrow!

7A8B0878-B7FD-485B-9BDF-C0EF914A1568.jpeg

One more sleep at the in laws in Bedford tonight, then a morning of work then the quick drive to Roanoke to meet the crew!! Travel safe everyone and see you tomorrow!!

So close! Can't wait to follow this one. Gear feedback is gonna be killer and looking forward to some more Ballyhack goodness.

Good morning all, hope everyone has safe travels can’t wait meet you guys and of course get there. Im getting ready to head out, here’s the first breakfast travel picture for y’all

image.jpg

Good morning THP! It's finally here :cool:

Good morning all, hope everyone has safe travels can’t wait meet you guys and of course get there. Im getting ready to head out, here’s the first breakfast travel picture for y’all

View attachment 9121634
Safe travels. It’s going to be so fun following this one this week. Bombs away!!

So close! Can't wait to follow this one. Gear feedback is gonna be killer and looking forward to some more Ballyhack goodness.

nice avatar 👍🏻🤣

what happened?

Good Morning everyone! (Why the hell am I awake right now when I’m off work and don’t leave for hours? 😆)

Morning everyone! Best wishes to all the travelers. My view till about noon when I drive over to Roanoke for pre-festivities festivities. First of several breakfast items in there lol
16635840930545770750497685283667.jpg

Arrival day. I know you guys are jumping. Hope it’s an amazing time fellas!

Morning everyone! Best wishes to all the travelers. My view till about noon when I drive over to Roanoke for pre-festivities festivities. First of several breakfast items in there lol
View attachment 9121635

I would have worked today but my boss has acted vengeful since I tried to interview for a promotion and I’m currently now trying find a new job so when it’s lined up I can have them the 🖕 after helping them keep the dept stable through covid when we had constant turnover. So I was like nah I’ll just take the day off to finish doing things rather than let them try to ruin my mood before leaving.

Last edited:
I would have worked today but my boss has acted vengeful since I tried to interview for a promotion and I’m currently now trying find a new job so when it’s lined up I can have them the 🖕 after helping them keep the dept stable through covid when we had constant turnover. So I was like nah I’ll just take the day off to finish doing things rather than let them try to ruin my mood before leaving.

That sounds like some BS, man. I think you made the right decision - don't sour an awesome day with a toxic person. Luckily the only toxins we'll be dealing with for the next few days are in a bottle and possibly aged in a barrel :p

It’s Ballyhack day!!! I’m in Roanoke, rested and ready to go!! First stop: lunch with some of the Titleist Experience gang early this afternoon.

Good morning! Today is the day!!

Live thread is up and our pairings are listed. Can’t wait to meet you guys in a few hours!!

Safe travels everyone!

Looking back and reading from past Titleist experiences has with chill bumps thinking about how awesome this is going to be. Can’t wait to meet up with the other THPer’s and getting in a couple of rounds before heading to Dormie Club.

Back