EXPERIENCE The 2022 Victory Cup with Mizuno

So looking forward to following your experience this week! Soak it all in because it flies by!

Woo!!!! Can’t wait for that new thread smell.
Actually couldn’t sleep last night…. So much going on this week!!

Actually couldn’t sleep last night…. So much going on this week!!
I fell asleep at 9ish putting my granddaughter to bed so I’ve been up since 3am myself lol. Busy week means it will be Wednesday before you know it!!

Going to be a rough few nights of sleep coming. 2 days of 6 am meetings meaning I need to leave home stupid early (5:15 am and 4:30 am respectively) and then have a 5:30 am flight (leave house at 3 am) on Wednesday morning to ATL and then JAX.

Stupid excited for this to be here. really can't believe it is... Dang! It's really here.

See you in the bar in JAX.

There will be a few spots out there that will be tough, but for the most part you guys should be able to bring THP along for the ride.

I am ready!!! These afternoon showers.thunderstorms have kept me from getting out and playing TPC the last few weeks.

Just as well we're playing in the morning then. 😬

i can’t believe the event is just a few days away. you always wish you had a little more time to polish the game, but these events aren’t about playing inspired golf. it’s about the people, the gear, the access, the courses, and leaninf into the experience

For those that mised it, your thread is up. Pairings are up. Formats are up. You can use that thread for the remainder.

Back