EXPERIENCE The 2023 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Excited to see this event come back! Especially from it looks like Gavin and Jen are going to get the players data before the event now too. Whomever is lucky enough to go is going to great insights into there game.

For anyone on the fence for tossing their name in the hat…just do it! What a mind blowing experience and the knowledge you will gain from @GavinwithaR1 & @jenisontheforum will be second to none.

I unfortunately won’t be able to help Team Jen even the score as the dates fall over my daughters birthday!

Oh this is gonna be a good one.

So glad this is coming back. What an awesome experience this was to follow this year

@J.B. Cobb III ballyhack is calling you my good sir.

This is my bday weekend soooo might have to try again for this course.

Definite must enter! Dates work out great because we’re in between Spring and Summer semesters.

Respectfully, captain. There is no thinking involved for this one. It’s an insta-signup.
It's just that this year THP has been VERY good to me, so I am probably going to stay out of the way and only enter a few for 2023. This one might be in the list.

What to do. This was one of my favorite events this year and on the list to sign up for. This year it falls on our anniversary. How can I pull this off 🤔

Glad this one is coming back. I’ve never really been interested in something like this with the data but after following the event this year it made me think about it. It was really cool seeing how they were able to break down the parts of their game and what they do well and need to work on.

Oh woah, this looks unreal! There are going to be some very lucky people attending this, following the last one and seeing the data that came out was just incredible. This will be amazing again.

What to do. This was one of my favorite events this year and on the list to sign up for. This year it falls on our anniversary. How can I pull this off 🤔
You’re a salesman mate, negotiate 😉

The Data Experience part 2: Revenge of the Jen.

This will be an amazing follow. It will be a blast learning from and playing alongside @jenisontheforum and @GavinwithaR1.

For anyone on the fence for tossing their name in the hat…just do it! What a mind blowing experience and the knowledge you will gain from @GavinwithaR1 & @jenisontheforum will be second to none.

I unfortunately won’t be able to help Team Jen even the score as the dates fall over my daughters birthday!
Damn kids ruin everything :ROFLMAO:

Well we know one set of dates that the Budget Champ isn’t. Feeling awesome that there are two events at Ballyhack in the same month! Excited to see who gets in on this one!

A chance to dive deep into the data and also get to play Ballyhack!! When the sign-ups happen this should be in demand!!

Hell to the yes!

This is one of my favorites. So much to learn from the date and Shotscope team.

THP, Shot Scope & Ballyhack, Oh yeah!!

The data has already proved that this is an amazing event.

(Participants are encouraged to order their steaks rare...)

I love to see this one coming back.

Tempting to go ahead and pick Team @jenisontheforum now to avoid the rush!

Back