EXPERIENCE The 2023 Data Experience with Shot Scope

This experience has so much to offer. Unfortunately for me, the dates would not work. However, I will definitely be following this before, during and after the event.

Already super excited for this one. Can’t wait to see who will be joining us.

Glad to see this one coming back.
Shot Scope and THP at Ballyhack is a winning combo.

As a self-admitted lover of data, I'm keenly interested in this one! Also curious to see how my current tracking system would stack up against ShotScope.

Great event. I just picked up the V3 and haven't set it up yet. Given that I have the technology I will pass on this one even though the opportunity to go to Ballyhack with THP is awesome.

Good luck to everyone.

This sounds like an amazing experience

Glad to see this one coming back.
Shot Scope and THP at Ballyhack is a winning combo.
It really is, isn’t it?

This is going to be some of the most fun anybody will EVER have on a golf course. That part we can guarantee.

such a great event already and throw in Ballyhack! Awesome

man this one is going to be fantastic. Also, what a sign of things to come in 2023!

This is going to an amazing time!!

The last one was awesome. I expect nothing less from this one.

outstanding!!

Oh! That would be so cool! I'm a tech nerd and pour over my Arccos metrics after each round. Would be happy to change brands after 4 years for this! A chance to play at Ballyhack and learn from the data with people who are so deep into it would be awesome.

To anyone who is eventually selected, you lucky bastards :love:

This sounds incredible!

Another amazing THP experience it appears!. Very cool.

So many things to like about this.... I've gone away from data metrics the past year + and my HC has suffered.... I could use a bit more reality in my decision making process!

More Ballyhack?!?!? Shot scope on that course 🤯

The data dive with shotscope and Ballyhack? What a trip!

It really is, isn’t it?

This is going to be some of the most fun anybody will EVER have on a golf course. That part we can guarantee.

Oh, all over this one.

Getting pumped for 2023

Oh man, I am so in for this one! THP proves once again that they are the GOAT!

This one is Golden Ticket worthy. Trust me, go read thru the 22' live thread. What the THPers learned at this one event can help you score better for years to come.

Gavin and Jen gave so many tips it was like following someone getting live lessons as they played.

Here is the thread: The Date Experience: 2022 Live Thread

Ok I'm free that weekend so good to go.

extremely interested in this one.

Back