EXPERIENCE The 2023 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

With this many people going they have to have a pig roast right???? Lol

9991679C-8A15-430A-9503-00509FB6781D.jpeg

Good morning & happy event announcement day to you!

Awesome experience, looking forward to everything about this.

Was just playing around on Briggs Ranch website. Dormie Network is really where it's at. I watched a few flyovers and this course looks outstanding. This is a must enter.

Dormie Club THP and Edel all rolled into one. 2022 was such a great time. What new equipment could Edel bring to the table for 2023. Would love to get the nod to return for QC2 and help defend Team JB title.

Dormie Club THP and Edel all rolled into one. 2022 was such a great time. What new equipment could Edel bring to the table for 2023. Would love to get the nod to return for QC2 and help defend Team JB title.
This is Briggs Ranch, not Dormie Club, but they are both part of the Dormie Network, which is what I think you meant.

Oh my this one is going to be quite special.

Can't wait to see who gets the nod to come back. This year's version was a blast!

This is Briggs Ranch, not Dormie Club, but they are both part of the Dormie Network, which is what I think you meant.
Yes that was what I meant to say. Great place and an awesome time of the year.

Reactions: JB
Man I'd love this cause I am just up near Austin. Would love to make this trip down to San Antonio. Attended law school at St. Mary's down there. This one is definitely going to be on my list to enter!

Sounds amazing! I'm always up for a trip to San Antonio, and what better reason to go than THP and The 2023 Quest Cup with Edel Golf! :drinks:

THP and Edel Golf redefining "March Madness" !!
This is one not to be missed

Last years Quest Cup was such an amazing event. This one is going to be huge and definitely Golden Ticket worthy! Sadly Team Koske didn't prevail last year so I won't be the lucky returner :( This is however during my spring break so if you guys want to come in early for a practice round or stay an extra day for extra golf I'll gladly drive over to SA. Might even come to spectate if @JB allows :)

Last years Quest Cup was such an amazing event. This one is going to be huge and definitely Golden Ticket worthy! Sadly Team Koske didn't prevail last year so I won't be the lucky returner :( This is however during my spring break so if you guys want to come in early for a practice round or stay an extra day for extra golf I'll gladly drive over to SA. Might even come to spectate it @JB allows :)
Unfortunately there won't be practice rounds at Briggs Ranch, but I am sure the area has a number of nice courses if people would like to play them.

Unfortunately there won't be practice rounds at Briggs Ranch, but I am sure the area has a number of nice courses if people would like to play them.
There are a ton of great courses in the area if people are interested in extra golf.

Man, this looks unbelievable. This would be a wonderful 50th bday gift for me 😜 San Antonio in March at that course will be awesome for the lucky few that get to go.
I have loved the Edel wedges and putter. I hurt my back when I got the irons, but have the green light to start playing after 10/8. Look for reviews and feedback on the equipment:

Outstanding Experience on tap for some very fortunate THPers!!

Wow! Briggs Ranch stood out to me when looking at all the Dormie courses. This event is goijg to be something else!

Nothing less than AMAZING!!! Can't wait for signups to possibly get in on a Birthday month event. :cool:(y)

Back