EXPERIENCE The 2023 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Man, we would have a freakin blast, and have smiles on our face the whole time, while hitting hybrids all over the yard 🤣
Absolutely. That is 1 thing I learned quick. Just have fun.

@JB I would appreciate if you don’t hold it against me how I played with you last shamble. TIA :p
I’d partner with you again anytime my friend!

This will be fun and the course looks incredible!

This place looks immaculate. Texas is definitely a state I would like to visit at some point.

I've only been there once - for naval reserve duty in Corpus Christi. San Antonio was pretty cool. This course looks amazing.

Format looks great and sounds like a lot of fun

Alt shot is a game changer. Carnage. I'm here for it

I miss that Texas sky so much, and need more Dormie in my life. Can’t wait to sign ups to open up for this one!!!

The stars at night are big and bright…

Opening in a couple of weeks.

Man I used to frequent this area a lot and never heard about Briggs Ranch! I’ve got my bags packed. 😂

Such a gorgeous course. The food they post on their IG looks insane.

If you are on instagram, please answer this question there.

Thank you.

About to hop on a call with CK to discuss the Quest Cup and me retaining that title for another year.

Briggs Ranch looks great. I have heard San Antonio is an awesome town!

Each participant will receive a brand new equipment that we cannot speak to quite yet.

I wonder what this could be…🤔

About to hop on a call with CK to discuss the Quest Cup and me retaining that title for another year.
Someday...

Each participant will receive a brand new equipment that we cannot speak to quite yet.

I wonder what this could be…🤔
ooh, I can't wait to hear info on this product.

If you are on instagram, please answer this question there.

Thank you.

I have the weight in the toe. There or the middle work well for me.image.jpg

I would love to get back to the Quest Cup.

Last edited:
I love the confidence and cannot wait to learn more!

Signup will be taking place before the end of the year for this one, since it kicks off in March.

Bring on the ‘23 Albatross Club signups! This will be an amazing way for some THPers to start off the ‘23 golf season!

Back