EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Experience

Can't wait to see what's new with Titleist. Hidden Creek looks amazing is just a short drive away.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
It also has me looking at Titleist golf bags, because this is the insane way my brain works.

Love seeing the announcement for the return of Titleist! Last year's event was an incredible experience and the Titleist folks were amazingly friendly and informative. A must enter event! I can't wait to hear more on Titleist's new driver and woods line!
Congrats on the tap 🔥👍🏼

You can only pick one thing. What was coolest thing about this event?
Hearing about how the clubs worked for everyone in the group after listening to the tech behind it. Finding out the 'why' about how the clubs helped us was fascinating.

The food and drink certainly helped the conversation, too :p

Wow a 2nd golden ticket used as well, congrats @BMiller813

It also has me looking at Titleist golf bags, because this is the insane way my brain works.
I have a Titleist stand bag. Love their bags.

Awesome that 2 golden tickets cashed in for this. Congrats gents

I’ve been sitting on that Golden Ticket for over 4 months. I think the high today cashing it in equals the high the day it was received.

A lot of my decision centered around my schedule. I work in technical theatre and we have bizarre schedules that are the opposite of flexible, especially when it comes to time off. (Burn out is very, VERY, real.) But this was in my top 3 choices from the jump.

To say I’m excited is an understatement, both for whatever the Experience holds, and to play Hidden Creek which looks absolutely stunning. It will be a long wait until September, (but as my birthday is in September, that’s been true every year of my life). And to share this with another Golden Ticket winner in @BMiller813 and a returning @dAS0 is just a cherry on top.

(I apparently get rambly when I’m feeling incredibly grateful.)

Huge congrats to @dAS0 for the tap!

And great choices by @amarkabove and @BMiller813 (please drop the numbers 😂) for the Golden Ticket cash-ins.

I’ve been sitting on that Golden Ticket for over 4 months. I think the high today cashing it in equals the high the day it was received.

A lot of my decision centered around my schedule. I work in technical theatre and we have bizarre schedules that are the opposite of flexible, especially when it comes to time off. (Burn out is very, VERY, real.) But this was in my top 3 choices from the jump.

To say I’m excited is an understatement, both for whatever the Experience holds, and to play Hidden Creek which looks absolutely stunning. It will be a long wait until September, (but as my birthday is in September, that’s been true every year of my life). And to share this with another Golden Ticket winner in @BMiller813 and a returning @dAS0 is just a cherry on top.

This was a great call… you will have a great time. Hope to meet you there 😉.

I can only imagine what 4 months with a golden ticket feels like. Great choice to use it for this one. I am excited to hear more about what Titleist is releasing but they have always made amazing clubs and this time it entails the part of the bag that I have both struggled with and have been working on for a while.

We are going to need some good tee shots for most of Hidden Creek! Can’t get away with too much from what I have seen.

Looks like an amazing experience that I certainly plan on signing up for.

Totally fantastc! Incredible!

Congrats to @dAS0 on returning!

Congrats @amarkabove and @BMiller813 on the Golden Ticket cash-ins!

Guess what!
Welcome to the Titleist Experience!
We said one person was returning, and that is you.

@amarkabove has cashed in his golden ticket for this one and has been added to the first post.

A solid choice for the golden ticket, for sure! Welcome aboard @amarkabove ! I can't wait to hear more about what Titleist has in store!

And thank you to everyone for all the shout outs. I am still floating after the announcement that I am heading back!

The second golden ticket has been cashed in as well.
@BMiller813 welcome to the Titleist Experience.

Excited for this one. Currently playing a TSR2 and some Vokeys. Looking forward to see what they have coming up.

Super excited for this. Also might convince me to get the T200s I was fit into last year as well…

Man, what does that say about an "Experience" when 2 Golden Tickets are cashed in for it?
Congrats @BMiller813 & @amarkabove

Back