EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

I got set up with a range of bounce options, lower bounce for more full shot options and a high bounce 58° to help with sand play. Now I know Ballyhack bunkers are going to be completely different than the bunkers at my league course that I can putt out of, so my fitter wanted me to have some different options, especially knowing that I typically don’t take a full swing with my 58°

I got set up with a range of bounce options, lower bounce for more full shot options and a high bounce 58° to help with sand play. Now I know Ballyhack bunkers are going to be completely different than the bunkers at my league course that I can putt out of, so my fitter wanted me to have some different options, especially knowing that I typically don’t take a full swing with my 58°
I got fit somewhat the opposite way...high bounce for the lower lofts/full swings and low bounce for my 58 that's not as many full shots and allows for creativity. I've sure the type of course we each play makes a big difference. I'm really looking forward to some of the discussions/training on how to use bounce to my advance instead of my normal ignorance on it.

Love the write ups of all of your fittings! I saw a lot of 4* loft gapping which makes perfect sense, but @GerryWithAG and @Tenputt , you both spread out the lofts a bit more for versatility which I'd like to try down the road.

Have either of you have issues with a larger gap between wedge lofts before? Curious as I'd love a higher loft at the end like a 58*

Love the write ups of all of your fittings! I saw a lot of 4* loft gapping which makes perfect sense, but @GerryWithAG and @Tenputt , you both spread out the lofts a bit more for versatility which I'd like to try down the road.

Have either of you have issues with a larger gap between wedge lofts before? Curious as I'd love a higher loft at the end like a 58*
Mine are spread out, but fairly even:

pw 43*
gw 48*
sw 53* (adjusted from a 54* wedge)
lw 58*

So, I have 5 degree gaps through all of my wedges. I have been playing a similar setup for several years. I have usually found consistent gapping with my stock, full swings, similar to the following:

pw - 130 to 135 yards
gw - 120 yards
sw - 105 yards
lw - 90 yards

Time to pack. Now I have to make the decision as to which putter to take. Maybe it won’t matter with all of those gimmes that the wedges will leave me. 😁

Time to pack. Now I have to make the decision as to which putter to take. Maybe it won’t matter with all of those gimmes that the wedges will leave me. 😁
I would take them all, but I am....not smart.

Putt with the wedge

You're right, tap ins don't need much putter technology 🔥👍🏼

Should work well for you at Ballyhack 👍🏼

Back