The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We want to thank everybody that took the time to send in their videos for the Morgan Cup. This has been a wonderful experience for the people behind the scenes and I can honestly say that there were so many great entries, that we wish everybody could get in. The panel of judges has said that these decisions are incredibly difficult and they hope each person understands that all 6 judges only made decisions based on the videos that were submitted. Here is more information on the process.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=15388

Each day at 8pm EST, THP will release one name from Team Hackers, and one name from Team Paradise until all of the participants have been selected. Names posted are not selected in any particular order. After they get selected, they will be contacted by Golfer Gal to get all of the details necessary to officially signup.

This post will be updated each day with the newly announced participants.

Team Hackers
Captain - Chunkylover77
dhjkelly
One-T
INgolfer
bullfrog41775
yorkem
mcook77
tnolan

Team Paradise
Captain - ddec
Howzat
ghsace
arydolphin
biggsy
TripleBogieTim
SW
sethO

Team THP
Captain - JB
Puttin4Bird
Hawk
Hanks
Smallville
Coolbreeze
TC
Yoccos

Last edited:
I may take the laptop and watch this in the lobby at the hospital. My heart is going to explode if TheDue hits the screen.

I an so excited to get this started. I hope I get chosen but will support this either way!

Wow, things just got real!

Good luck everyone, looking forward to see who will be hoisting the cup....Team Hackers or Team Paradise

Good luck everyone, this thread is going to be very, very popular.

Best of luck to all of you!

Good luck to everyone, the lucky participants will be in for one heck of an early Christmas present!

Good luck everybody. I know the judges had a very hard job narrowing it down to 14. Great job on the videos and thanks to Callaway, Srixon and Cleveland for sponsoring this awesome event! Thanks THP for hosting a event of a life time!

Good luck everybody. I know the judges had a very hard job narrowing it down to 14. Great job on the videos and thanks to Callaway, Srixon and Cleveland for sponsoring this awesome event! Thanks THP for hosting a event of a life time!

Dont forget Bridgestone

This is too awesome. Gonna be a long day till 8pm.

So excited! This is going to be a long week!

Dont forget Bridgestone

Oh yeah! There are so many great sponsors it is hard to keep up with all of them. How did I forget Bridgestone! Sorry guys, still getting the coffee in me on a Monday morning.

All six judges?

All six judges?

Yes, the judging panel consisted of

GolferGal
Kris Tamulis
Moira Dunn
and 3 people from major OEMs.

Last edited:
Good luck to those that entered. Should be a great time.

Good luck to everyone that submitted videos! I'm looking forward to seeing who will join Chunkylover on Team Hackers and ddec on Team Paradise.

GolferGal
Kris Tamulis
Moira Dunn

Oh man! I forgot about that. Were they watching the viewing party too?

I want to reiterate the good luck sentiment to all of the applicants. I am personally calling the next 7 days, the 7 days of Christmas. If selected, this would by far be the biggest Christmas present I have ever received, but also the one that will require the most most work and attention from me.

The excitement at THP never ceases to amaze me!

Oh man! I forgot about that. Were they watching the viewing party too?

They were and they received all the videos on disc as well.

I'm really excited to see who is going to be representing THP for the world to see. This is a fantastic opportunity for amateur golfers.

This is insane! It's happening so fast my head is spinning lol. Good luck to everyone!

good luck everyone! How many people ended up entering videos?

GolferGal
Kris Tamulis
Moira Dunn

I know that those 6 people are more than capable to make this event even bigger and better. Way to get it right THP.

Man last night was rough, I think I only slept about an hour. I tossed and turned all night just thinking about the selection process. This could be a really long week. Thank you so much to THP, including the judges and captains, for this opportunity. Thanks to Cleveland/Srixon, Callaway, and Bridgestone for sponsoring this great event and making it even bigger than anything we could imagine. Good luck everyone!

Back