The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

I went back and watched the videos again because I had a hard time remembering who's was who's and trying to put the faces with them. Man both of them were great and your selection into the MC is very much deserved! Congrats again fellas!

Can't wait to see the rest of the selections the rest of the week!

Congrats guys!

Can't wait to see the rest of the selections the rest of the week!

They feel the same way you do!! LOL It's just crazy that this is actually happening.

Man...this is killing me..how many hours till somebody else is announced???? geez

Congrats again One T and ghsace. Can't imagine how excited you guys are and I know you'll represent your teams fantastically.

See you guys tomorrow and again congrats to One-T and ghsace.

Off to cow tip again..............

Congrats guys! This has and will continue to be very fun to follow the whole way through.

Congrats, One-T and ghsace! Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Congrats, One-T and ghsace! No better choices in the field, well done boy's!

Well done One-T and Ghsace, two amazing picks great guys and great golfers. One-t welcome to Team Hackers your a great addition to the team. Ghsace welcome to the Morgan Cup. I look forward to meeting you both in July.

Isn't it a huge weight off your shoulders when your picked early :D

I gotta say that the anticipation, joy and support in this thread is one of the best things to read after a long travel day. Congrats to the two new additions and thank you to all the great people here at THP who always bring a smile to my face.

I just got caught up on all the messages since last night, great to see so much excitement on night 2 of the announcements. Glad One-T got in, he was a very consistent participant leading up to and after the first event. It'll be a tough decision which team to back this year since Yocc & One-T are on different teams. Bring some strong trash talk well boys..

Great choices! Congratulations to One-T and ghsace, go get 'em guys! :D

The excitement is building even further for the rest of the selections. A lot of people must be getting quite excited and nervous!

Congrats guys, this is going to be exciting to watch as it all unfolds.

Congratulations One-T and ghsace! Both you guys deserve to be in the MC...videos or not! You guys are great THPers!

Hey all...thanks for the kind words. I woke up this morning and came on here to make sure i hadnt dreamed it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hey all...thanks for the kind words. I woke up this morning and came on here to make sure i hadnt dreamed it

At least you didn't skim it this time! :D

You deserve to be in. I'm happy that you are.

Hahaha....and find out in a week.

congrats man, never doubted you werent going to make it in, enjoy it!

Back