The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Hey all...thanks for the kind words. I woke up this morning and came on here to make sure i hadnt dreamed it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Grats sir.

Just under 12 hours...

It sure has been an exciting week! And still 5 more days of selections to go.

I love seeing all the congratulations in here. I sincerely hope that as we get closer to the end that we still have that same level of enthusiasm. I can't tell you how hard it was to only pick 14 people and how much my heart breaks for the ones who didn't get in. I have honestly lost sleep over it because everyone did such an incredible job.

My chances have just shrunk again and that makes it even more exciting! The chance I make it in is even longer which makes a potential selection that much more intoxicating. I just can't help getting that much more excited every day because tomorrow could be the day!

I hope most folks will be naturally disappointed to some degree but certainly not mad. I mean it was a huge task and you can't please everyone all the time. The ones that don't make it, including myself if not chosen will have to suck it up, shake it off, and keep on supporting with a smile. Life goes on.

I hope most folks will be naturally disappointed to some degree but certainly not mad. I mean it was a huge task and you can't please everyone all the time. The ones that don't make it, including myself if not chosen will have to suck it up, shake it off, and keep on supporting with a smile. Life goes on.

I would also encourage people to travel there if they could to help out. I had a blast last year and I got to meet some people that I had not meat previously. You get to put your own stamp on the MC if you are running video through your commentary and you get to hang out with everybody all day and all night. It is worth it IMO.

I love seeing all the congratulations in here. I sincerely hope that as we get closer to the end that we still have that same level of enthusiasm. I can't tell you how hard it was to only pick 14 people and how much my heart breaks for the ones who didn't get in. I have honestly lost sleep over it because everyone did such an incredible job.

I would hate to be in your shoes because of all the great videos. I'm sure it was not an easy process, and while I would naturally be disappointed to not get in I can't help but be excited for all those that do because everyone that entered deserves it!

I would hate to be in your shoes because of all the great videos. I'm sure it was not an easy process, and while I would naturally be disappointed to not get in I can't help but be excited for all those that do because everyone that entered deserves it!

This is the attitude I am hoping everyone has. I really was impressed with what everyone did you should all be damn proud of yourselves!

I couldn't have said it any better. If I don't make it in, sure I'll be disappointed, but how can you be mad about it? There are a bunch of other people that are going to get to experience an amazing weekend of golf and camaraderie, and they're going to take us on the ride with them. I'll support them the entire way.

This is the attitude I am hoping everyone has. I really was impressed with what everyone did you should all be damn proud of yourselves!

What I saw last Saturday night blew me away. Made me glad that I didn't have to compete with those entries because they were amazing.

I can imagine how tough it is on y'all, everyone did a fantastic job. Solid choices so far but if you think about it every choice will be solid, again everyone did a fantastic job.

Well said OG, disappointment of not being selected is a natural emotion. I really hope people don't get mad if they are not selected. The past two nights of selections, while not being selected, I have not thought about my name being there, but find myself getting excited for the folks who have been chosen, thinking about what they will bring to the MC.

I know I was proud of my videos, especially since it was the first time I have ever done anything like that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can imagine how you're feeling but I assure you we will be just fine. You only have 14 slots and we all realize that. I personally will support this great event no matter what. Those of us who entered truly love THP and I don't see that changing one bit just because we're not selected. Now get some :sleepy:!

This is so cool. I'm on edge every night lol. Really I am, because I thought the videos submitted were just outstanding. The judges (hi Kris) had a huge task and no doubt they were up to it. I just can't even imagine making those decisions.

If I don't make it I will be so upset I am gonna take Ole Gray out to his own woodshed!!:zsimpsons:

Seriously, selected or not, I will be supportive of the event because of the people involved and the fact they are there for the right reasons.

It is exciting. I have to say my stomach has been in shambles since entering my videos.

I know I will be extremely disappointed if I don't get in. I know it won't change the way I am on THP though. I am here not for the contest, testings or events. I just like to hang out with my friends and talk about golf. I find it hard to talk to my non-THP friends about golf, they seem to not care as much. I love that I can come here and BS about golf all day long. That is the great thing about this place. I do hope that I get in and get the chance to represent a great golf company. I know one thing for sure though. I will be heading to M.B. in July to support and help out no matter what. Most of the in the MC are my friends and I want to be there for them. I don't envy your job at all GG. I hope everybody stays positive through out the whole week. Remember that the whole purpose behind this event is to support THP and all the great golf companies that make our lives happy!

This times a million. Life's too short to be grumpy over not being selected for the Morgan Cup. Hopefully you get selected sure, but if not, celebrate with the ones who did and be happy you won't have video proof of you wetting your pants on the first tee.

We love you no matter what, don't lose sleep over us! Although you might lose sleep when you're consoling JB when his team loses..

I would also encourage people to travel there if they could to help out. I had a blast last year and I got to meet some people that I had not meat previously. You get to put your own stamp on the MC if you are running video through your commentary and you get to hang out with everybody all day and all night. It is worth it IMO.

I'd love to be able to make it, even as a helper. The atmosphere around the place, the company, just to be involved. I really hope anyone available will make their way there. There is so much going on, I'm sure every bit of help will be appreciated greatly.

At least if I don't make it I can still take away one thing from this experience......I know I am the best rapper on THP LOL

Well said buddy!

At least if I don't make it I can still take away one thing from this experience......I know I am the best rapper on THP wearing a Pierre Garcon jersey LOL

Fify dude.

I know I will be extremely disappointed if I don't get in. I know it won't change the way I am on THP though. I am here not for the contest, testings or events. I just like to hang out with my friends and talk about golf. I find it hard to talk to my non-THP friends about golf, they seem to not care as much. I love that I can come here and BS about golf all day long. That is the great thing about this place. I do hope that I get in and get the chance to represent a great golf company. I know one thing for sure though. I will be heading to M.B. in July to support and help out no matter what. Most of the in the MC are my friends and I want to be there for them. I don't envy your job at all GG. I hope everybody stays positive through out the whole week. Remember that the whole purpose behind this event is to support THP and all the great golf companies that make our lives happy!

I have been told by the little voices in my head that you and Seth will be making it. The voices also told me I am going to win big in Atlantic City in January so I am excited..... lol

I really do hope you guys make it though. You guys would be a huge assest to the MC.

Back