The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

I have you as one of the 14 on the list I made out, hope to see your name up there Seth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! You are 4/4 right? Gotta be good news for me haha.

Awesome! You are 4/4 right? Gotta be good news for me haha.

So far so good.

War Eagle....did you ever post your videos?

War Eagle....did you ever post your videos?

I don't think I ever did, I can post them up when I get back to the office.

Been a busy day at work today which is good, it is making time go by quicker. Hurry and get here 8:00!

I have you as one of the 14 on the list I made out, hope to see your name up there Seth.

Hope you got me on your list, but I guess there is only one list that matters...

These selctions have been a lot of fun to see unfold so far, I can't wait for them again tonight. Good luck everybody.

Hope you got me on your list, but I guess there is only one list that matters...
It was just for fun, mine has no bearing on anything.

My name is on many lists(FBI, hit, No Fly), but I know that is not one of them....... lol

My name is on many lists(FBI, hit, No Fly), but I know that is not one of them....... lol
Butters, you're starting to worry me. This post, plus the post about your original video being banned by the FCC...

Butters, you're starting to worry me. This post, plus the post about your original video being banned by the FCC...

HAHAHA

Maybe if I am able to recover my original I will post it for everyone to see.

Woot woot! Our favorite 5 wood lover and the Squrriel wrangler are in.

Congrats guys! Excellent selections.

About 5 hours and 15 mins to go... Yahoo....

I'm guessing Cookie goes on last day. With all the effort he has put in he certainly deserves it. Making him wait till the end would be epic.

Anybody have any guesses for tonight?

Freddie K and Cookiemonster. Something tells me OG will get the nod eventually too, but I can definitely see how he 'coincidentally' isn't named to the very last day. We know one thing, he'd handle it with class and just take it out on the gym equipment for the next 4 days...

I'm guessing Cookie goes on last day. With all the effort he has put in he certainly deserves it. Making him wait till the end would be utterly cruel and amusing at the same time.

FIFY..

I don't care. Name me today, name me Sunday, just name me! hahaha

I'd be interested to see how the votes would land if there were 1 'THP member vote' from everyone who wasn't already participating. There were a lot of good videos, plus it would help keep the non participants engaged a bit more after the selections are made. Gotta see how 'the people's choice' would represent.

Back