The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

I have been told by the little voices in my head that you and Seth will be making it. The voices also told me I am going to win big in Atlantic City in January so I am excited..... lol

I really do hope you guys make it though. You guys would be a huge assest to the MC.

Thanks Butters! I need to get up to Raleigh to get a round in. You did a great job on your videos too!

Good stuff in this thread today. Everybody is saying really great things. It almost makes me not want to be in so that you guys all can! Not that much though, I still want to get in. :D If I'm not though, I will only be slightly disappointed because the other choices are so great. This is an opportunity that I wouldn't get had I not stumbled upon THP, so I can't be expecting this kind of awesome stuff! Good stuff guys!

This whole process has been really fun. I am not a big fan of being in front of the camera so that was a challenge to me but I'm glad I did it. Minor disappointment yes. Anger and resentment hell no!

Tapatalk

I'll be mad, at myself do not producing better videos. But the main task at hand was to field (3) quality teams for TMC. The judges have made sure this will happen and all of the quality videos submitted.
I don't sugar coat much and I know there are going to be some hard feelings and some no shows...I just hope that after some soul searching these folks realize what this event is about and continue to support it as hard as they did during this process.
The dates are already set on my calendar win, lose or draw!

I have been told by the little voices in my head that you and Seth will be making it. The voices also told me I am going to win big in Atlantic City in January so I am excited..... lol

I really do hope you guys make it though. You guys would be a huge assest to the MC.

Thanks bro! I hope you are right on all accounts. If you do win big, remember I like Cleveland wedges, I really like the look of the Razr Fit and You can't go wrong with B330-S golf balls haha.

I'll be mad, at myself do not producing better videos. But the main task at hand was to field (3) quality teams for TMC. The judges have made sure this will happen and all of the quality videos submitted.
I don't sugar coat much and I know there are going to be some hard feelings and some no shows...I just hope that after some soul searching these folks realize what this event is about and continue to support it as hard as they did during this process.

I can't wait to tee it up with you someday. I think we would have a good time together.

Same here Tadashi, whether I'm in or not, my calendar is marked for Myrtle Beach next July. Road trip!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is so cool. I'm on edge every night lol. Really I am, because I thought the videos submitted were just outstanding. The judges (hi Kris) had a huge task and no doubt they were up to it. I just can't even imagine making those decisions.

dude....I loved the subtle little hey you put in there. I hope she sees it.

Thanks Butters! I need to get up to Raleigh to get a round in. You did a great job on your videos too!

I'll be in Huntersville before and after Christmas and am off the entire week if you are around. I think Seth and I might play somewhere the 23rd.

I love seeing all the congratulations in here. I sincerely hope that as we get closer to the end that we still have that same level of enthusiasm. I can't tell you how hard it was to only pick 14 people and how much my heart breaks for the ones who didn't get in. I have honestly lost sleep over it because everyone did such an incredible job.

Sleep well GG. The opportunities you and JB give us members are incredible. We are fortunate to be a part of it all, and while there will be dissapointment for the ones who don't make it, it is only because you guys have created something so special! Thanks again for all you do.

I'll be in Huntersville before and after Christmas and am off the entire week if you are around. I think Seth and I might play somewhere the 23rd.

I will be around after Christmas. We can tee it up then. We talk about it closer in another thread.

I can't wait till 8 for the next two announcements!

Sleep well GG. The opportunities you and JB give us members are incredible. We are fortunate to be a part of it all, and while there will be dissapointment for the ones who don't make it, it is only because you guys have created something so special! Thanks again for all you do.

Without them there is no THP and not even a chance to do something like this. It really is amazing.

In the end this whole process has been great for THP as a whole. Sure people will be disappointed but in the end it feels as if this has all brought us closer and that in itself is something special.

Without them there is no THP and not even a chance to do something like this. It really is amazing.

In the end this whole process has been great for THP as a whole. Sure people will be disappointed but in the end it feels as if this has all brought us closer and that in itself is something special.

Well said and good point!!

Last edited:

Like WR, I really like that point. It was extremely cool to see so many of the personalities come out in the audition videos. Definitely has made me feel like I know people better and look even more forward to meeting them in May and July.

First off, congrats to ghsace! I am really excited for you! But One-T!?!? Really?!?! This guy sucks! His videos were awful, and he was terrible when it came to repping his sponsor at TMC 1! HAHAHAHAHA....How many of you did I just get? One-T is an awesome choice. Congrats buddy, they really could not have a better person in this event. I am really happy for you, as this is a well deserved honor.

THIS^^^^^ Well said Freddie!

hahaha, thanks Yorkem!!!

The video with my true personality was rejected by the FCC.........

First off, congrats to ghsace! I am really excited for you! But One-T!?!? Really?!?! This guy sucks! His videos were awful, and he was terrible when it came to repping his sponsor at TMC 1! HAHAHAHAHA....How many of you did I just get? One-T is an awesome choice. Congrats buddy, they really could not have a better person in this event. I am really happy for you, as this is a well deserved honor.

THIS^^^^^ Well said Freddie!

Son of a biscuit eaten bulldog!!! You got me...lol

No matter what we will tee it up again someday and I will have my revenge on you and JB. May not be the MC, but I can't wait to tee it up with you guys again

I love seeing all the congratulations in here. I sincerely hope that as we get closer to the end that we still have that same level of enthusiasm. I can't tell you how hard it was to only pick 14 people and how much my heart breaks for the ones who didn't get in. I have honestly lost sleep over it because everyone did such an incredible job.
I'm just glad it's not me who has to make any of the decisions. Try to catch up on your sleep GG!

What I saw last Saturday night blew me away. Made me glad that I didn't have to compete with those entries because they were amazing.
No doubt. There were some awesome videos for sure.

No matter what we will tee it up again someday and I will have my revenge on you and JB. May not be the MC, but I can't wait to tee it up with you guys again

Done!!! Put your name on the list for the outing?!

8 hours and 34 mins till 2 more happy campers! See I can't keep my mind off of this. Luckily I'm going to lunch with a buddy of mine. So that will burn a little waiting time.

I think today is Freddie's time. I don't have a feeling about the second pick.

I think today is Freddie's time. I don't have a feeling about the second pick.

I have you as one of the 14 on the list I made out, hope to see your name up there Seth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back