The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. My entry was in question for a while, but a bunch of guys reached out and convinced me. One member of team THP in particular was really supportive and nice to me. A great guy.

This does not surprise me in the least. Everyone on Team THP is awesome. If and when you meet them in person, you will most certainly see what I mean because they are better in person than on THP, and that says a lot.

This does not surprise me in the least. Everyone on Team THP is awesome. If and when you meet them in person, you will most certainly see what I mean because they are better in person than on THP, and that says a lot.

Thanks Yorkem. People Know Me! Im Kind Of A Big Deal....hehe

Does that mean CL is kind of a little deal?

I really can't wait until the day I get to meet them. They all seem like great guys.

I really can't wait until the day I get to meet them. They all seem like great guys.

Except for Yoccos that is very true. That guys a douche!

Except me, I'm kind of a jerk, haha.

With the entry deadline coming up, I wanted to ask a question to those of you who have submitted (I hope it's ok to do so, and if it's not, I apologize and will remove this post).

Having seen a lot of what's in Callaway, Cleveland, and Bridgestone's lineup for 2012 at this point, what company sponsorship would you prefer? and why?
Of the three, the only one I have had any real experience with is Cleveland/Srixon. I looks they have more clubs in the GI/SGI category than Bridgestone and Callaway and I played Srixon balls most of the summer. And I still love to wear my Cleveland Classics shirt I got art the first THP Outing.

What about you, TC?

Well, you are the effin' wow factor!

Does that mean CL is kind of a little deal?

CL is not on Team THP

Except for Yoccos that is very true. That guys a douche!

HAHAHA!

Except me, I'm kind of a jerk, haha.

Only member of Team THP I have not met in person, so this could be true. hahahaha...can't wait to change that Smallie

Haha I know Yorkem.

I ain' scared of non of you super stars :bulgy-eyes:... I feel like the old laid back country golfer here. I will simply take your money, the Cup and call your momma and tell er to come get her chillun.. All you THP Super Stars have the experience, even Morgan Cup experience but I ain't scared. You boys rather run through a Georigia Blackberry patch on a barb wire fence, than think you even have a chance to compete with the Tower!

I ain' scared of non of you super stars :bulgy-eyes:... I feel like the old laid back country golfer here. I will simply take your money, the Cup and call your momma and tell er to come get her chillun.. All you THP Super Stars have the experience, even Morgan Cup experience but I ain't scared. You boys rather run through a Georigia Blackberry patch on a barb wire fence, than think you even have a chance to compete with the Tower!
Go seniors go! :)

The THP demo day thread has invaded this one. Thanks OG. LOL

Arses, hineys, and woodsheds will be referenced often going forward. You have been warned.

Tappin' from my iPad!

With the entry deadline coming up, I wanted to ask a question to those of you who have submitted (I hope it's ok to do so, and if it's not, I apologize and will remove this post).

Having seen a lot of what's in Callaway, Cleveland, and Bridgestone's lineup for 2012 at this point, what company sponsorship would you prefer? and why?
I'd be tickled pink to have any of the three, but if push came to shove I'd give the nod to Cleveland. I really like the look of their line-up, and I've hit their fairway woods and wedges with good results. I haven't hit any of the Callaway or Bridgestone equipment.

For those newer members let me translate.

Be scared, be very scared, as I am a diaper wearing golfer that gets excited by beating elderly women
I want you to call your mother if she is older than 78 so that I can challenge her too.

I just plan on my Team winning regardless of who has the best videos. Whether I am a player or supporter I am starting right now to believe we are going to take this thing and win it all!

For those newer members let me translate.

Be scared, be very scared, as I am a diaper wearing golfer that gets excited by beating elderly women
I want you to call your mother if she is older than 78 so that I can challenge her too.

I was close to that translation.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I think making gear available based on HC is pretty important for a level playing field. Callaway and Cleveland offer up something for everyone whereas Bridgestone clubs look to require a more precise swing and they have no putter that I see. No clue how the gear will be distributed. I'd love to rep all 3.

I'm already a big fan of Cleveland lightweight clubs but would be happy to have any of the three sponsor me!

I think making gear available based on HC is pretty important for a level playing field. Callaway and Cleveland offer up something for everyone whereas Bridgestone clubs look to require a more precise swing and they have no putter that I see. No clue how the gear will be distributed. I'd love to rep all 3.

I wouldnt sell the Dual Pocket Cavitys short though. They can be quite forgiving, especially heel to toe. While not thick soled and thick toplined, they offer more than I think people realize.

I wouldnt sell the Dual Pocket Cavitys short though. They can be quite forgiving, especially heel to toe. While not thick soled and thick toplined, they offer more than I think people realize.

Great news. Some of the Bstone irons I have seen and hit in the past can be pretty intimidating compared to what I've been hitting over the last 4-5 years. That hybrid looks sweet as well.

I'm really interested to if, or how much, the promo videos have changed.

I'm really interested to if, or how much, the promo videos have changed.
Compared to what? When the guys were doing them at the Morgan Cup in August?

:confused2:

If they're are still going to be the MCers infront of a banner talking about the equipment. I am interested to see how different the promos are between OEMs.

They won't be anything like that. First off, they only have 30 seconds, not minutes, and they are at their homes, not anywhere that they will have a banner.

I think they will be more like commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back