The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an interesting idea for a video today. I find it funny but I don't think others will. I hate my stupid sense of humor

Had an interesting idea for a video today. I find it funny but I don't think others will. I hate my stupid sense of humor

Film it and share. That's the responsibility of a captain. Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

Film it and share. That's the responsibility of a captain. Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

It really is and I've been seriously lacking on that. I will get to filming it asap!

I think the ALL MC 2.0 captains should do captains vids showing us why they are suitable captains. If anything it should be funny

I want to be happy with my videos but they could be better

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Ok I know non of us are Ryo Ishkawa but do you think Srixon will put the likeness of 8 players that are sponsored by Cleveland/Srixon....how cool would that be!!!

Ok I know non of us are Ryo Ishkawa but do you think Srixon will put the likeness of 8 players that are sponsored by Cleveland/Srixon....how cool would that be!!!
That would be awesome!!! I would love to have one of those!

That would be awesome!!! I would love to have one of those!

No doubt - that would be something to cherish!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not a bad resume. I thought you would just do a video of you staring into the camera for 30 seconds with a shirt that says "I Own This Place"

Mrs. Graybush was at the course today trying to give me lessons in case I make the Morgan Cup. I told her I really appreciated her help but I like to hit the ball straight when possible.

I uploaded my promo video to YouTube tonight (exactly 30 seconds) and let my son check it out. He gave me two thumbs up which really made me feel good because he is brutally honest if he doesn't like something. I will work on the audition video tomorrow. That one should be easier but it's not for me because I hate to hear myself talk on video.

Mrs. Graybush was at the course today trying to give me lessons in case I make the Morgan Cup. I told her I really appreciated her help but I like to hit the ball straight when possible.

I uploaded my promo video to YouTube tonight (exactly 30 seconds) and let my son check it out. He gave me two thumbs up which really made me feel good because he is brutally honest if he doesn't like something. I will work on the audition video tomorrow. That one should be easier but it's not for me because I hate to hear myself talk on video.

Great to hear KellyBo! I'm sure your audition video is going to be great!

Does it include a cameo of your cat with a rat? :)

Should I go retrieve the rat and do a reenactment? LOL
Yes! And, I know my cat would definitely like to be in on the fun. He used to bring home all kinds of presents...I think the word got out though. Haven't seen any in a while. lol

Well chunky as far as I know there are only 2 Irishman on THP so I figure im in with a change anyway ha ha.

P.S if I get in ill be bringing the Guinness and the whiskey. Win loose or draw ill be putting Guinness in the Morgan Cup trophy lol
Add in another one. I sure as hell don't look Irish one freakin' bit, but my entire name is Irish, and spelled appropriately!

Add in another one. I sure as hell don't look Irish one freakin' bit, but my entire name is Irish, and spelled appropriately!

Ya but me and Chunky are genuine Irish your just internet Irish smalls he he he :D

I am Irish too, but I am very far removed since my family came over during the potato famine. I LOVE Guinness, whiskey and St. Brendans in my coffee.

I am getting to the line on my videos. One thing I will be proud of is that I am going to be rocking the stache in my videos.

More putting practice last night. I like putting much more than exercising, so I'll just be a beer-gutted killer on the greens at the MC.

More putting practice last night. I like putting much more than exercising, so I'll just be a beer-gutted killer on the greens at the MC.

What you need to do is put a can of stone behind the cup. Make 5 in row, you get the beer haha

That's the kind of advice I'd expect from a captain . That was some pretty solid advice!

That's the kind of advice I'd expect from a captain . That was some pretty solid advice!

That's a solid practice tip. I really need a putting green at home.

That's a solid practice tip. I really need a putting green at home.

It will be the one thing I can do more than anything in the winter. Putting is going to be really important in this thing and I want to be solid on the greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back