The 5 days of Golfmas aka Golfageddon

Scotland

I like golf
Reaction score
Well I just wrapped up the 5 days of golfmas. Every year I have the week between Christmas and New Years off from work. This year I committed to playing golf every single one of those days, and I did it, too. It was a time to not worry about scores but to focus on technique and develop muscle memory.
In addition to golfing with new folks and checking out some new courses, I feel like it paid off. I am striking the ball a lot better and have worked through a few setup kinks. I tried to tackle the issues that add the most strokes to my score like poor alignment and mis-hits as well as learning to play to my strengths. I also made a point to execute a lot of "scary" shots that have me flying the green. :embarrassed:
I am feeling ready to tackle 2017 and feel confident that by spring I will be able to knock 7 strokes off my game because of the work I started this past week.

I am curious if anyone else has given themselves a crash course like this and for how long, and if you saw sustained results.

Cheers!

Back