The 59 Watch Thread

He lipped out a 10 footer on the last and looked devastated!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

So… This isn’t getting any real noise yet, but uh….

View attachment 9241468
I read an article about this round which changed my opinion about it pretty quickly. The course was 6250 yds at 9000 feet elevation; I'm guessing that it played around 5500 yds taking the altitude into account. Del Solar said afterwards he hit nothing more than a 6i approach all day, even on par 5's. The score is crazy low but the course was not much more than a pitch & putt.

I read an article about this round which changed my opinion about it pretty quickly. The course was 6250 yds at 9000 feet elevation; I'm guessing that it played around 5500 yds taking the altitude into account. Del Solar said afterwards he hit nothing more than a 6i approach all day, even on par 5's. The score is crazy low but the course was not much more than a pitch & putt.
Still gotta make the putts though, regardless. I’d love to see a video highlight reel of this round, cause if he’s hitting wedge to like 20ft and burying everything? Yeah that’s an amazing round.

Someone up has real elevation, isn’t it harder to hit a wedge the right distance once you get it up in the air? I thought I read somewhere that wedges can absolutely get nuked if you launch them.

Back