The 59 Watch Thread

Stone -10 on his round at the Scottish Open and a putt inside 10ft on the 18th for the first 59 on the European Tour

Welp, looks like they’ll have to wait another week :/

Welp, looks like they’ll have to wait another week :/

I’ve been watching a lot of the round and I really thought he would be the one to shoot 59

I’ve been watching a lot of the round and I really thought he would be the one to shoot 59

He made that eagle at 16 and I immediately thought.. uh oh. Got a chance. I think he looked at a board before that putt, it wasn’t his best effort

He made that eagle at 16 and I immediately thought.. uh oh. Got a chance. I think he looked at a board before that putt, it wasn’t his best effort

That eagle putt was nuts, the last two feet I thought it was staying outside, but moved back and fell in.

That eagle putt was nuts, the last two feet I thought it was staying outside, but moved back and fell in.

The break at the end was a good foot. He was above the break line and it snapped down onto it and BAM

Sneds at -9 through 15 holes today.

Flew in for an Eagle 2 on the hole before. He's on FIRE!

Sneds at -9 through 15 holes today.

Needs to go -4 through the last 3 holes, or is it a short course with par less than 72?

I know Tiger is not playing so posts will be greatly reduced, but we still need a Wyndham Championship thread (unless there is one and I missed it).

-10 through 16. 1 more needed.

In the fairway on the short par 4 17th.

Misses it on low side........needs a birdie on 18 to get there.

-10 through 16. 1 more needed.

In the fairway on the short par 4 17th.

He missed a 6' for birdie. That hurts.

The 59 Watch Thread [Spoilers]

Ouch. Pretty pumped that I have him in fantasy this week though.

Down the middle on 18 (9)....looks to be in the 140-150 yard range out to the pin now.

Just on the green....looks 15-17 feet to hole. Gonna have to grind on this one.

Drains the 20 footer and yells in excitement and high fives Billy H.

Back