The 60 and over Thread

This video is a bit long. At the end, Milo and his pro talks about dropping the trail foot with the driver for better rotation for seniors and then 8-W, open up the stance to rotate through the shot. Makes sense. He also suggests to start the downswing before the backswing ends, Unfortunately, this tweaks my bad trail knee.

I played yesterday in our Members League, and was a little off compared to how I played the same course on Saturday. Nothing horrible that stood out, just a few bad swings and/or bad breaks at inopportune times… it isn’t easy at my level to validate a really good round 3 days later. My back got a little stiff, and there was a lot more wind. Long story short, 42-45-87. 🤷‍♂️
I’m going to tee it up tomorrow in an 8 man money game. I need to be better or it could prove costly.

Last edited:
I played yesterday in our Members League, and was a little off compared to how I played the same course on Saturday. Nothing horrible that stood out, just a few bad swings and/or bad breaks at inopportune times… it isn’t easy at my level to validate a really good round 3 days later. My back got a little stiff, and there was a lot more wind. Long story short, 42-45-87. 🤷‍♂️
I’m going to tee it up tomorrow in an 8 man money game. I need to be better or it could prove costly.
Good luck.

I’ve mentioned this privately to @SC Putter but I’m noticing my Stealth 7W is giving me 10-15 yards more than the Paradym version I struggled with. It’s obviously shaft related as both these OEMs make quality products, but the numbers don’t lie.
I thought my 4H might be redundant, but it’s turned out to gap perfectly in between the 7W and 5H. The club which might have been unnecessary was the 5W. The 3HL and 7W have been so good I haven’t even unwrapped it yet.

Back