nostatic

Reaction score
Handicap
Varies
Turned my RadSpeed 7W up to 23.5* just for grins. I pair it with an F9 3H, and will be testing a G425 5H, figure those three might gap well. Hit is well today other than one semi-buried rough lie. The 3H is the better club (for me) in that situation. I can hit that thing out of most any lie. The 7W needs a bit better circumstances.

tehuti

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
20+
I snagged my Srixon Z355 7w several years ago when it was on clearance for next to nothing, and it is in my bag to stay. Since I only hit my hybrids about 4 feet off the ground I need something to get the ball in the air, and the Z355 does the trick.

But I carry it and a 3h for different situations. The 7w is great off the tee. I tend to hit it laser straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danimal

Srixon/Cleveland/Tour Edge Player
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
~10
Louis Oost.. has a 7w in the bag and claims it’s his favorite club. I may need to look at one.

M2Giles

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish
Right now i've dropped the 5 wood. Again it proved to be too hot at times so its been benched (probably permanently).

I grabbed a 3H for the time being, but the 7 wood still has me super intrigued. I played a bit last year with a 21* hybrid and while that worked, it kinda lacked pop at times and made the gap to 3 wood kinda suck.

Ping and Titleist seem to have pretty popular 7 woods so maybe i'll have to find one in the future and give it a try.

lil'mike

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
coffee
Just added a 7wd to my setup this year! I actchanged my setp from 4wd and 4h to a 4wd and 7wd with no regrets! I did like the 4h as I think they are a very versatile club for different lies over a fairway wood button far so good.

My other set of clubs has all three fairways, 3wd, 5wd and 7wd.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in