I apologize. Someone on wrx has an avatar of themselves that looks very similar to your own. Same facial expression, hat, but no beard.

If you don't mind, what did you not like about the Glides? Were they 3.0?

I just didnt get the feel for them. I’ve had several different wedge sets over the past few years and I liked the clevelands more than others. I had a used set of rtx4 wedges ans they were good but I didnt like them as good as my zipcores. One of the guys I play with quite often has a 3.0 and he is deadly accurate with it but I just never got a great feel for them. Im fairly accurate with the zips and I can get the ball to check up quite a bit on the green with them more than I could the glides. I was kind of sad the glides werent for me because I love Ping irons! Also, I didnt know I had a long lost twin haha.

Love my epic flash 9 wood. So much that I even got an epic flash star 11 wood!

Love my epic flash 9 wood. So much that I even got an epic flash star 11 wood!

They are great right !!
I bought the Flash 7w on a whim and its become the best Fairway wood I have ever owned. Snagged the 11w, great also. I am going back to a 1 fw and 2 hybrid setup though so I just ordered the Flash 9w off CPO (coming in tomorrow) to hopefully replace them both and then I can go 9w (23*), 4h, 5h setup.

They are great right !!
I bought the Flash 7w on a whim and its become the best Fairway wood I have ever owned. Snagged the 11w, great also. I am going back to a 1 fw and 2 hybrid setup though so I just ordered the Flash 9w off CPO (coming in tomorrow) to hopefully replace them both and then I can go 9w (23*), 4h, 5h setup.

nice. I go 3 (Sim Max), 7 (Mav Max), 9 (Epic Flash), and 11 (Epic Star Flash)

nice. I go 3 (Sim Max), 7 (Mav Max), 9 (Epic Flash), and 11 (Epic Star Flash)

Nice, you need to update your witb signature ;)
Do you go 5h after the 11w?

Plan is to have 6i as my longest iron, ...
I expect to someday eliminate my 4i. For some reason it's never worked well for me. But my 5i is almost magical. Dunno why. I've a couple times had one of the guys playing with me ask "What'd you hit that with?" "My 5i."

Back