The Airplane Pounder

Do you Game?

• Yes I pound on the seat screen playing games?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m a movie watcher?

Votes: 29 100.0%

• Total voters

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
To go along with the traveling theme. Most airplanes have screens in the seat backs these days. I will only watch movies & never play games for the simple fact I don’t want to disturb the person in front of me.

So what type of flyer are you?

Never do I play games don’t want the person in front of me feeling the constant tapping. So annoying in my opinion.

Movie watcher here

Either watch a couple of movies or the inside of my eyelids. ?

Movie watcher.

I am a movie person as well - often of things that I have been on the fence about watching but didn't want to pay to go and see at the cinema
Alternatively, I will put on a music channel and just chill if I want to relax and maybe even sleep

I had this guy on my 5am flight pounding away in first class. I turned around, looked at him and he...

Movies or TV series here.

I didn’t even know this was a possibility. I don’t fly too often. I usually just put headphones in and close my eyes.

I read books.......the only time I get the chance to read a book is flying.

I do stuff on my iPad. The seat back screen is for the moving map

I read my Kindle the whole flight With noise canceling headphones. I don’t bother you, you don’t bother me...Perfect.

I watch movies or listen to podcasts. Not sure I've ever played a game on a plane.

I load my iPad with movies.

I don't fly much at all, but just watch a movie.

Most airlines have free movies now which is nice and the selection is decent enough

movies and sleep. Majority of the time, I don't even see takeoff.

I don't fly that much, so can't remember a flight that had a screen. I usually connect my phone to WiFi when I do fly, or just play games on it that don't involve an internet connection. If it did have a screen I would def. just watch a movie.

I usually turn on the plane tracker and watch/do something on my ipad

I watch movies, mostly because I want to touch anything around my seat as little as possible. I also close the A/C vent because I feel like it’s just germs blowing into my mouth.

My last flight was to the Morgan Cup and I spent the whole flight trying to figure out a strategy for the 14th hole......didn't help......

I usually bring my iPad to watch movies.

I don't actually use the in plane stuff, always just use my own devices

I read my Kindle the whole flight With noise canceling headphones. I don’t bother you, you don’t bother me...Perfect.

Even if I recline my seat in front of you.....? :LOL:

Back