The Airplane Pounder

Do you Game?

• Yes I pound on the seat screen playing games?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m a movie watcher?

Votes: 29 100.0%

• Total voters
I watch movies, mostly because I want to touch anything around my seat as little as possible. I also close the A/C vent because I feel like it’s just germs blowing into my mouth.
So your saying you sleep with your mouth open? ?

So your saying you sleep with your mouth open? ?
I do not sleep on planes. I didn't sleep but for about an hour or so when I went to Australia. It was brutal.

Depends on the flight. Domestic I watch a movie or read a book. Going back home, read, movie, sleep in any order that works.

iPad + wireless headphones = no interest in plane based touch screens.

....minus the flight tracker, I'll sneak a look here and there.

It's really rare that Delta has a movie or TV I want to see so I watch the flight map. I will watch something downloaded to my iPad, read or listen to a book, or do NYT crosswords.

movie, music, or sleep.

Watch movies if I use it. Most of the time it's ipod & headphones with kindle to read or play games on it & sometimes I go old school & break out the crossword book.

generally this screen is turned off immediately. books to read or work to be done.

I’m a movie watcher. How aggressively are some of these people playing their games that it bothers other passengers?

i usually rent a few movies on my tablet and put on some bose noise canceling head phones and zone out. this way i cant' ear the baby crying of the guy coughing right behind me...lol

I generally watch things on my iPad. I will sometimes recline but I try not to. If someone reclines into my knees I won’t be careful not to bump into the seat in front of me but I don’t grab the seat when I get up deliberately or bang the seat intentionally.

I will admit a couple of weeks ago when I was flying the woman behind me had her dog with her and I think it was jumping up and down on the tray on the back of my seat. At one point I slammed my seat back and I think I hit her in the head. Not my best moment but this was a couple of hours into the flight.

Am I the only one who thought this was about a new 16oz beer from the title?

I do not sleep on planes. I didn't sleep but for about an hour or so when I went to Australia. It was brutal.
I am the same way...always a struggle. I may dose off for 5-10 mins if anything.

if they have a good selection of movies, I might watch one...otherwise, I watch what's on my tablet/phone.

Back