The Akshay Bhatia Thread

That’s a bummer, but I wouldn’t count him out. He might just say “hold my beer and watch this”.

Barbasol and Barracuda don’t award FedEx Cup points to non-members therefore Bhatia is still not eligible for the playoffs this year. Didn’t realize that.

I saw that and was shocked as well. You'd think it should be something, even like 100 points for the win. That'd be a way to allow casual fans to see some newer names in the FedEx Cup playoffs

that's a bummer for him

That's the trade off with these opposite field events. He still gets his card for next year, correct? I heard from Johnson Wagner the reason for the lack of points is to protect Tour membership since it is a co-sanctioned event with DP.

I wasn't a fan of Bhatia in his interviews. He seems rather arrogant. That's probably just me. I never liked Brooks for similar reasons.

On another note, the Capris are killing me. Van Royen and now Bhatia wearing them. I'd get an awful sunburn on my ankles. Maybe if the tour allows shorts we won't have to see that look any more.

A former student of mine, who is good friends with Akshay, asked me to fix his girlfriend's A/C on her car. He is out of town. I told him I would if he could get me a golf ball signed by Akshay. :LOL: Let's see if he can come through on this!

Back