The All New THP Experiences Coming in 2020

It is so amazing how much innovation occurs around here, I think back to the original THP tour stops with the RV and how fun and awesome those were, fast forward to 2020 and the events/experiences continue to get better and better. THP truly defies the odds and continues to push the envelope with no end in sight, well done Josh and Morgan!!!

Not sure how anything can be improved JB. The effort to evolve is absolutely appreciated.

It will be an awesome year as usual here at THP thank you for all of that effort J.B. & GG!

Sweet! Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cool. Does that mean we are going to Disney again with 40 THPers and their family’s for a total cluster of a weekend again?

Haha. That was one of my favorite events because a select few of us went solo and had a blast. I know that was a rough weekend for everyone.

wubears71;n8895643 said:
Cool. Does that mean we are going to Disney again with 40 THPers and their family’s for a total cluster of a weekend again?

Haha. That was one of my favorite events because a select few of us went solo and had a blast. I know that was a rough weekend for everyone.

No sir.

I am not sure how they get any better but this sounds amazing.

JB;n8895647 said:

Haha. I knew that would be your response. You and Golfergal looked like you were going to pull your hair out at times that weekend.

wubears71;n8895654 said:
Haha. I knew that would be your response. You and Golfergal looked like you were going to pull your hair out at times that weekend.

The truth is, THP Events and soon to be experiences have evolved a TON in the last 12 months. Those events were great, but lots of things change.

I'm not sure how I have missed this but holy hell, this is awesome! It's crazy that you keep finding ways to step it up every year and I can't wait to see what these experiences bring in 2020.

I’m not sure how events could possibly get better but I’m all in for the chance to experience more THP @ it’s finest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! I can't wait to see what's in store. Thank you for all you do!

dthogey;n8896271 said:
Awesome! I can't wait to see what's in store. Thank you for all you do!

Nah thank you guys and gals for being interested.

Keeps getting Bigger and Better!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"205","width":"500","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/3o85xmYPgg7QFaJFEk\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

How can it get any better, you say? Just watch!

Having played in some amazing THP events I can only imagine as to how these could get even better.

My favorite golfing memories now come from THP rounds.

I like the sound of that! THP events are nothing short of special. Can’t wait to see what 2020 has in store!

Umm. I’ve been pretty excited once I started seeing all the awesome that this place has had the past couple years. Now you’re telling major changes for the better?

Mind blown.

Every year it gets better. 2020 will continue that trend in a big way.

Great name!

As I’m looking forward to participating in my first THP Event a month from now, and knowing how incredible this feels I can’t even begin to imagine what a THP Experience would be like!

Looking forward to whatever greatness is planned for 2020!

We will have some exciting updates to this coming over the next couple of months.

Like Bart Scott said "Can't Wait" for these exciting experiences

Back