The All New THP Experiences Coming in 2020

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For the last decade, we have hosted THP Events in some form and the THP Events calendar has been nothing short of extraordinary for years. Over the last few years, our community has seen a shift in the way our events were planned to making our slogan of making the impossible, possible come to life. The last 2 years specifically have been a whirlwind of different types of events, attractions and more, but the best is yet to come and in 2020, we launch the new platform we call THP Experiences.

Get ready, because what is coming is a golfers dream, or better yet, PARADISE and we are so excited to get to share it with this community.

Well that sounds pretty amazing

This seems to have my interest piqued

I'm all in for 2020. Ready to sign up for 2020 Albatross club right now. :glasses-nerdy:

... and I plan on staying engaged through the winter. So if anyone feels cold this winter, I'll help you feel warm in comparison. It gets cold as **** here. But the skiing is fun, so it works out.

JB;n8893559 said:
For the last decade, we have hosted THP Events in some form and the THP Events calendar has been nothing short of extraordinary for years. Over the last few years, our community has seen a shift in the way our events were planned to making our slogan of making the impossible, possible come to life. The last 2 years specifically have been a whirlwind of different types of events, attractions and more, but the best is yet to come and in 2020, we launch the new platform we call THP Experiences.

Get ready, because what is coming is a golfers dream, or better yet, PARADISE and we are so excited to get to share it with this community.

Yeah, I'm in.

JB;n8893559 said:

:micdrop:

I better tell my Wife to start saving now!!!

In a gif mood today

5d546c8490b964940e960ccdbb161b7e.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

source.gif

Can't wait to see what is coming. The events are certainly much more of an experience than just an event IMO.

I don't know how you keep making the experience here better but THP delivers again! I'm definitely in...

Oohh, I like the name! Excited to see what's in store for 2020!

Sounds very exciting, looking forward to what 2020 has in store!

Who doesn't like Paradise? Sounds exciting as hell!!!

Oh yeah, 2020 is sounding incredible.

I cant to see what's in store for 2020

I think what these last couple of years have shown is that the experiences are something truly special, therefore I am really looking forward to what 2020 has in store for us.

As former Jets linebacker Bart Scott once famously stated: "Can't wait".

il_794xN.1395580649_njgx.jpg

In like Flint! On any & all "Experiences" that THP can provide!

it's pretty crazy how THP continues to raise the bar each year when it comes to golf experiences for forum members, thank you JB and GG for all that you do for this community!

Back