The All New THP Experiences Coming in 2020

I like experiences. Well..most experiences.

So freaking excited to begin rolling full details of so many of these out.

Already seen are the KBS Experience coming.
The Evolve Foundry returning
and countless others including Srixon, Mizuno, UST Mamiya and more.

Thanks to those that have hopped into the 2020 Albatross Club, and to those that have been enjoying the new THP forum as much as we have.

Thanks to those that have hopped into the 2020 Albatross Club, and to those that have been enjoying the new THP forum as much as we have.

Srixon ?

It's so COOL to see Mizuno's name mentioned!

So, I guess I will be racking up some more frequent flyer miles.....

Haha. It was great meeting you a couple of weeks ago at the Ultimate Weekend of Golf and yes, we have a full dosage of some crazy things coming up in 2020.

The next month is going to be insane with teasers and announcements. Get ready for a wild Experience...see what i did there?

We have a teaser coming tomorrow that is so freaking cool.

Can’t wait!

Another of the new Experiences just announced.

New “mood” request - My “THP Event Fan” mood will soon be outdated. I need a “THP Experience Fan” mood. Thanks in advance!

The list so far is nothing short of awesome....looking forward to see what is to come. Gotta go pack up my secret Santa....

2020 - the Year of Awesome Experiences.

Now that Ihave settled into my new job and have started to acquire vacations days I'm loking and hoping to find myself in a THP Experience this upcoming years. Some of my best golfing memories have been meeting fellow THP'ers and getting the VIP treatment from all those involved, especially the men and women from the sponsors who are there to answer any and all questions we throw at them!

Thanks everybody. We have dropped a lot of news in the teaser threads and even some full news in different threads as well.
So many trips this year and quite a few contests that will be 100% free.

Back