Reaction score
Handicap
poor skill
Pelican Golf Club in Belleair, FL
6268 yds, Par 70
Nelly Korda is the 2 time defending Champion

Annika is such a great person.

hope Nelly can three-peat or Lexi can use her great PGA tour play to get a win

I love watching Linn Grant hit an iron shot. If I can only have that tempo.
$3.2 is a big purse and it's brought out many notables.

These ladies are so good.
LPGA 🔥

The stars came ready to play; Brooke leads at -8(62), Jin Young Ko T2nd -7(63), Lexi another shot back at -6(64).

Last edited:
Great to see Lexi post a -6 yesterday!

Love The Pelican

Miss the Old Biltmore

Anyone else think it’s not a coincidence both Brooke Henderson and Nelly had down years after switching to Taylor Made?

Anyone else think it’s not a coincidence both Brooke Henderson and Nelly had down years after switching to Taylor Made?
It's certainly not a good look for an OEM when something like that happens.

After yesterday's 62 Brooke said she "absolutely loves her new irons". Go figure, she shot 75 today.
I'd expect her to say exactly that, no surprise there. Bryson is the only person in recent memory who was awkward enough to publicly say his clubs sucked while he was getting paid to play them.

I think Nelly’s back with her Titleist driver…

Last edited:
I thought her putting was her weak link yesterday not her irons.

I thought her putting was her weak link yesterday not her irons.
Her driving sucked as well...., 2 way miss, and she was pulling the iron shots

Omg , Pederson drive on 8th hole ,
Bends down and removes tee !! Into the bin …….
Etiquette exists 👍👀

EKP trying to run away & hide; will she be up to the task tomorrow? 3 great rounds so far.

EKP trying to run away & hide; will she be up to the task tomorrow? 3 great rounds so far.
She’s a few in front , and those below all had great rounds -8&-9 under . Hard to repeat that scoring . She may do the same and blow them away

EKP has been caught and passed on the front 9, she's +1 on the day. Shaping up for a 3 way shoot out between EKP, Vu, and Yang.

Lilia Vu throws down a 66 to take control and win by 3, Alison Lee & Aza Munoz finish T2nd. EKP floundered like a fish out of water with a 74 after 63/65/64 the first 3 days.

Congrats to Lilia Vu, nice final round charge to take the win!

What a disaster for Pedersen, she went from 2 stroke lead to a double on 18 which eliminated her from advancing to next week's big money CME.

Her emotions definitely got the better of her by the 16th hole when she was basically out of any chance of winning.

She is ranked near the bottom in sand play percentage and it showed on 18.

Of course VU was cool as a cucumber.

Back