ANNOUNCEMENT The Ass Cap

Congratulations to a very well deserved ass-cap. Love watching the videos of interviewing last year's team. Can't wait to see this year with being the ass-cap

Boy, the team already starting on fire.

Absolute fantastic choice for Ass Cap!

Boom! Awesome and so deserving. Clayton’s passion for this is amazing!

Congrats my man!

Out of a lot of deserving alumni, this was a great pick! Congrats!!

Although the dragging feet aspect of the first video was little too long in the blah, blah, blah for my tastes :sleep:, I did like the ad lib box reveal. (y)

Congratulations @dacatalyst4! From everything I have read and heard, you are an outstanding selection for ass cap. Going to be a great team.

I haven't met @dacatalyst41 or even interacted with him much on the forum but I do know his love of the Grandaddy
because I see his video's and his posts that just overflow love for the GD. Couldn't happen to a better guy. Congrats!!!!

What an amazing choice!!!! Clayton will to THP and Callaway proud G

I’ve literally been struck by lightning TWICE!!! Holy Crap! Can not believe this! So excited to be a part of this event one more time! Head still spinning!!!
I’m going back to Cali!

What an awesome privilege to represent team THP and rock that G with this years squad!! Let’s go!!!

think, if he hadn't met me, he'd be looking at 4....

They're being given away as welcome prizes at the show this year. Everyone who comes in is now an Emmy winner.

Congrats Ass Cap!

I’ve literally been struck by lightning TWICE!!! Holy Crap! Can not believe this! So excited to be a part of this event one more time! Head still spinning!!!
I’m going back to Cali!

What an awesome privilege to represent team THP and rock that G with this years squad!! Let’s go!!!

That call was so much fun.

They're being given away as welcome prizes at the show this year. Everyone who comes in is now an Emmy winner.

I’m going back to Cali!

Congrats again brother!

Perfect AssCap! Those sliders are in trouble :p

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That was funny, hope he really send you the cardboard and you frame it... congratulations!!!!

Congrats dude!!!

I’m going back to Cali!

Enjoy it bro!!

@dacatalyst41 Congrats!!!

I kept envisioning an asscap for this years team and you were one of the few who I could imagine doing it. What a great choice THP!!!

Congratulations! Happy for you and enjoy the build up for 2020!

Very well deserved, congrats @dacatalyst41!! You are a great representative of the G, and I can't wait to see all the value/experience you add to this year's team!

That was amazing!

Back