ANNOUNCEMENT The Ass Cap

That's awesome. Don't know him at all but those videos were great this past year.

Love the live phone call reaction

MY DUDE @dacatalyst41 !!!!! Those breakfast sliders have no idea what coming!!!!!

Seriously bro I am so damn happy for you. Go catch your breath now.
They are making a bigger investment in slider production than Callaway made in ball production.

Dude! Congrats.

Hopefully people actually watch the videos...:ROFLMAO:
That was awesome!!! His reaction was perfect and he was promised a new fairway wood and some balls ?

Man, these videos made me so emotional. For someone I've yet to meet, @dacatalyst41 has made such an impact on me, including how I experienced The Grandaddy. Clayton is a special human being, and just like my guy @mikeg_74, appreciates exactly what The Grandaddy is all about. So, so many worthy choices, but I could not be happier about this selection. You got a great one, Team THP - 2020!!

wooo congrats!!! huge news! so awesome

CLAYTON!!

Freaking awesome!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Great Reaction on the phone. Congrats.

excellent! @dacatalyst41 's love for #TheGrandaddy is easy to see.

This one makes my heart happy. PERFECT selection!

My man!!! This is the perfect selection for this spot. I'm so pumped for you buddy!

This was great, Neubark can't help but throwing shade at everyone. Congrats Clayton!!!

Great choice in @dacatalyst41 !!! Already looking forward to this year's GD and it's only January!

Freakin A!!! Dude. So happy for you @dacatalyst41 .You did such a great job during your grandaddy that this is well deserved (I know no one deserves it but feels right) and a no brainer.
Congrats man and I know you’ll be a great asset to the the team

That. Was. Awesome. As soon as I watched the first video, I knew the second video was going to be amazing. Love hearing just pure joy and happiness in the phone call.

Congrats Clayton, I have no doubt that you will do a fantastic job that will make you and THP proud.

Congrats, Clayton. I firmly put this guy in the same category as @PhillyV and @mikeg_74 as far just exuding Grandaddy in my opinion. There's a small group of people who carry on the event like they do, an excellent selection.

@dacatalyst41 what a sweet surprise! An awesome reaction ... congrats dude! (y)

Clayton!!!!! @dacatalyst41 !!!!!!!

Ive never met ya in person but I know and have talked to multiple people (@KEV , @dazeedmonds etc) about how perfect of a choice you might be for this role! I know they know you well and I trust their opinions on alot of things. I can only imagine how your head must be spinning right now. But know this, YOU ARE THE RIGHT GUY! This community will be behind you no matter what and I personally cant wait to see the Clayton/Dacat "twist" on this event in 2020!

Congratulations my friend!

Back