ANNOUNCEMENT The Ass Cap

So awesome!!!!! Congrats Clayton!!!

Man those were EPIC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need a thread for @jeffneubarth quotes, he is bringing it for the announcement video !

Neubarth -
"The grandaddy is not about who wins and loses because we don't want to make it about us (Callaway) every year"
"Can THP not afford an envelope?"
"You think I'm an amatuer"

Well done!!! and congratulations again Clayton!

hopefully no one will be left behind this year! Maybe invest in ankle monitors?

Last edited:
Hopefully people actually watch the videos...:ROFLMAO:
Those were cool! And he's getting a new fairway wood and the new balls! Callaway just kills it in all aspects of generosity!

Congrats Ass Capt! That was awesome to watch on the video!

What an awesome pick for Ass. Cap! Congrats Clayton!

Congrats @dacatalyst41 this is an awesome selection @JB @GolferGal we all know he will represent THP the way it should be done! Also, a great person to lead team THP into battle!

MY DUDE @dacatalyst41 !!!!! Those breakfast sliders have no idea what coming!!!!!

Seriously bro I am so damn happy for you. Go catch your breath now.
Never thought I'd see those golden nuggets again! Good to know I can prep differently this time around. Keep em coming, Chef!

Never thought I'd see those golden nuggets again! Good to know I can prep differently this time around. Keep em coming, Chef!

we’re going to need an updated slider face picture.

Congrats Clayton!
I always looked forward to your posts when I followed along with the 2018 Grandaddy. Cannot wait to see what you do with AssCap roll this year!

Congrats! Perfect pick. You do this event proud with your passion.

Congrats, and great videos!

That call was so much fun.
I'm pretty sure my brain stopped working when all the blood rushed down from my head and my heart started racing! Only the Grandaddy can make that happen in a good way.

I'm pretty sure my brain stopped working when all the blood rushed down from my head and my heart started racing! Only the Grandaddy can make that happen in a good way.

The best part was "Im looking for Clayton"
Yeah this is him
"Hey its Jeff Neubaum"
OH HEYYYYYYYYY

What a fun way to bring Clayton the news, and excellent reaction.

Going to be another great year for team THP with Clayton as the AssCap!
Thanks brother! Hope I can make you and the other alumni proud. It's an incredible honor and responsibility. And we're going to have a freakin blast!

Back