The Axius Core Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have tasked 5 forum members with going through the Axius Core Challenge and this thread will be where they post their updates. If you do not know about Axius Core, you can find out more from their website here.

Six Weeks, to feel better, look better, play better and we are going to put it to the test. Each forum member will be able to follow along and find out how well the Axius Core works and how it is benefitting them specifically for golf. We chose five people, each very different in where they are physically and with the game to get a good understanding of just how well it could work for everybody.

Of course if you have questions on how it could benefit you and what you are working on, please ask in this thread and our testers will do their best to answer you.
@Davidhibler
@xThor
@GolfATXAtty
@jjjgolf500
@scratchgolfjourney

Screen-Shot-2022-07-08-at-12.51.27-PM.png

This thread will serve as host for the next 6-10 weeks as they go through the Axius Core Challenge and it kicked off with a consultation with a coach which they will be able to explain. Good luck everybody and we are excited to see this all go down.

Good luck.

Should be fun seeing some transformations and how building up your core helps in golf and everyday life.

Looking forward to the follow. Time to focus on fitness.

Looking forward to see how this goes for everyone!

1658233951971.gif

Gents/Testers - hope this device helps you all, I look very forward to learning about this through your experiences and exploits with it.

I’ve been considering this purchase for weeks, so can’t wait to hear everyone’s feedback.

Super curious to follow along with this one. Really unique product and opportunity.

I had my call with Brian as well as my movement assessment with Jackie yesterday.

I'll share my background / takeaways from it later today but I'll keep it fairly specific to me. I want to wait for my fellow testers to get their assessments before getting into all the details of the assessment

I'm really curious about this. I might look into something like this once I get my shoulder better. Can't wait for the reviews to start!

I am really looking forward to the feedback as this looks like a great tool!

Looking forward to hearing the feedback and results on this one, very interested to dive into this product if these THPers have positive experiences

I look forward to following this. I hope everyone sees some improvements!

This has me curious. Good luck all.

Are any of the forum testers already using a swing speed training device (super speed, stack system)? And if so, do you plan to continue to use those products in combo with Axius Core or just focus on seeing what the results are from Axius Core?

Look forward to following along and seeing the results in the coming weeks.

I have my assessment Friday with Jackie. I spoke with Brian yesterday and learned more about the program. Really excited to get started with this.

Little background
I am 30 years old. Been playing golf since 8th grade when I joined the golf team. Golf was always more of a hobby (played on the high school golf team as well) cause football took up more of my time and energy. I used to lift weights a ton and now my physical fitness has dropped off the radar. I've struggled with lower back pain for years. I've slipped a disc twice now. Hoping this helps alleviate some of the pain I deal with.

For reference, I am 6 foot 4 and weight roughly 245 pounds. I'll let y'all know if I lose any weight during the process.

Looking forward to keeping y'all update as I go.

Last edited:
Are any of the forum testers already using a swing speed training device (super speed, stack system)? And if so, do you plan to continue to use those products in combo with Axius Core or just focus on seeing what the results are from Axius Core?
The only speed trainer I have is the Orange Whip Lightspeed and I will continue to use that.

I currently don't use a swing speed trainer

This thread will be followed closely! Especially interested in those with back pain and how golf changes after improvements to it!

I am very curious about this program. It's not cheap, but not too expensive either. Especially, if you get 2 accounts for one device.

I am very curious about this program. It's not cheap, but not too expensive either. Especially, if you get 2 accounts for one device.
The pricing is not bad when you consider that you get all of the equipment, individualized coaching/training, 2 accounts per household, and a year of access to your personalized workouts and their on demand workouts.

This thread will be followed closely! Especially interested in those with back pain and how golf changes after improvements to it!
Me too. I am really looking forward to this.

Really excited to see how this helps everyone. Sounds like this company is build on having a very personal and individual assessment and counseling.

Back