The Axius Core Review

Tell me and I'll say it 😏
Na, it's old news and lost funds. Still gives me a little twitch when I think about it🤣. No, I don't have the core unit anymore, sent it back.

Just make sure everything is in writing and not a phone call. Felt good initially about the relationship and was stupid of me to trust.

Na, it's old news and lost funds. Still gives me a little twitch when I think about it🤣.

Just make sure everything is in writing and not a phone call. Felt good initially about the relationship and was stupid of me to trust.
I did have some weird interactions with the owner, but Jackie was always great.

I was considering subscribing again when my shoulder heals. Bad idea?

I did have some weird interactions with the owner, but Jackie was always great.

I was considering subscribing again when my shoulder heals. Bad idea?
Jackie was awesome! Brian was the issues. Also found out about the coaching. More later, taking off in flight and no wifi.

Na, it's old news and lost funds. Still gives me a little twitch when I think about it🤣. No, I don't have the core unit anymore, sent it back.

I think it would be good to elaborate on it tbh
Good or bad, feedback is necessary to help others in making an informed decision

Also found out about the coaching
I think it would be good to elaborate on it tbh
Good or bad, feedback is necessary to help others in making an informed decision

Agreed. Please share.

The coaching is really the main reason I continue. Jackie has gone beyond just the Axius workouts for me, explaining and sending video of exercises I need to be doing in between Axius sessions. The fact my body feels MUCH better when I am keeping up with my workouts is the other main reason.

I have been enjoying the new variety of exercises lately as well.

Just landed and need to go do a site visit before going home. Will put something together a little later.

Overall Program:
The vision and application seem to be a great. As a start-up there will always be road bumps.

During the ordering process, email's and texts were used to communicate. As the order was immanent, this transferred to phone calls. This was where I failed to document. Didn't know I would be going through 3 months of tests, procedures, and treatments soon.

Was a great experience and they were very responsive. Order placed and then wife added.

Two programs in and wife decided it wasn't for her. Refund issues for the add on account.

Excercises Program:
I began looking at the excercises between our two accounts. They were exactly the same even with us being on two different levels. Was told it's to bring new excercises into the routine so more of a canned program initially. Kinda makes sense but wasn't personalized from the beginning. I imagine that changes as you progress?

We discussed changes in the software. Like viewing the example full screen and on repeat until your ready to begin. Instead of window and having to crawl to tablet and repeat manually. I think that and a few others were going to be implemented.

So far so good

My experiences are not the norm due to health concerns from my providers to continue the program. A one off maybe, but here is the short version:

5 excercises programs in my testing and procedures began. Informed them if this and thought it was best to cancel within the 60 days.

Promises were made and timeline extended indefinitely. I accepted the conditions and midway through my processes, decided it wasn't going to work out.

Reached out again via email, text. Responses started to slow and when made were via phone call. Promises extended and complied.

Now, 5 months in and only 5 sessions completed, reached out via email to finally cancel for good.

Took nearly two weeks for a response and was again via phone call. Now, all those promises were a mystery and now I'm taking advantage of them requesting a full refund.

I actually understood his point, but what about those promises? Business model, cash flow, etc were then brought to my attention. What?

Anyway, offered a partial refund to send the unit back...very partial. Reluctantly I agreed, took another few follow-up texts, emails to get the shipping label. Shipped same day it was received. Then took a month to get the partial refund. Was out over half of the $900.

Wiped my hands of it and a learning experience.

Jackie is a great coach and was responsive. The rest, not so much and why the only thing I would recommend if questioning the program is right for you? Cancel within the first guarantee window and keep communication to trackable means.

I’ve been working with coach Jackie and I can say the coaching is top notch. I’ve not had an issue with customer service (though I haven’t used it either). I’m about 60 or so sessions into this and when I travel for work I can definitely feel my core stretched and burning.

The exercises are extremely effective … I can’t speak to the customer service experience (mine has been great but it really was setup and the initial renewal last year that both ran smoothly)

Fellow back pain sufferer right here, so am with you on that - could potentially be huge if it alleviates the stiffness and pain after a round and helps keeping loose during.
I just started my 4th week of Axius core, and the first 3 weeks were without equipment. (I did their 2 week free trial, and they let me continue on a 3rd week while I waited for my equipment to arrive.)

I’ve had 3 herniated discs in my lower back throughout the last 8ish years. I’m currently 38 and weigh just over 170, I’m also 5’8”.

I’ve been going to the chiropractor regularly every 3 weeks in hopes of preventing another slipped disc, and usually around that 3 week mark I feel like I need to go for another visit.

After the first two weeks I ended up having my scheduled chiropractor visit during the third week but when it can time to schedule again I said I’m actually feeling pretty well so let’s stretch it out to 4 weeks.

I hope that helps some of you get an idea on how this may help with your lower back pain.

I had a terrible experience with this company.

Ordered a unit mid 2022

1st issue : Discounted price through my work website wasn't actually discounted , so that was initial discussion with owner , eventually agreed to discount slightly

2nd Issue : When unit arrived it was clearly used and in poor condition , spilt seems , scuff marks all over it , wanted to send back here but was talked into keeping it and they would send me a new unit.

3rd Issue : Started program but had so many technical issues , workout freezing , unit telling me it was upside down , even after I flipped it . Flipping it then crashed workout and had to start again , just so many issues to enjoy an at home work out.

4th Issue: After sending unit back I was contacted to say it showed signs of wear and I wouldn't get full refund. Now remember my issue 2 above.. Well that was the wear and I was being blamed for that.

Jackie was very professional the owner Brian not so much. I would stay clear

I had a terrible experience with this company.

Ordered a unit mid 2022

1st issue : Discounted price through my work website wasn't actually discounted , so that was initial discussion with owner , eventually agreed to discount slightly

2nd Issue : When unit arrived it was clearly used and in poor condition , spilt seems , scuff marks all over it , wanted to send back here but was talked into keeping it and they would send me a new unit.

3rd Issue : Started program but had so many technical issues , workout freezing , unit telling me it was upside down , even after I flipped it . Flipping it then crashed workout and had to start again , just so many issues to enjoy an at home work out.

4th Issue: After sending unit back I was contacted to say it showed signs of wear and I wouldn't get full refund. Now remember my issue 2 above.. Well that was the wear and I was being blamed for that.

Jackie was very professional the owner Brian not so much. I would stay clear
Wow. Man I hate to hear that. Sorry you went through that trouble.

Hate to hear it
No worries. Like someone else said it was a lesson for me to document things.

I can see others have had good experience and that it worked for them , just didn't for me , the hassle versus the cost and quality just didn't work out.
As mentioned before the Coach Jackie was fantastic , everything else just didn't justify the spend. Wish anyone well that is having fun and getting results. In my eyes it was not much different than a $75 ab dolly with lights on it. Same exercises can be achieved with that with way less technical issues

No worries. Like someone else said it was a lesson for me to document things.

I can see others have had good experience and that it worked for them , just didn't for me , the hassle versus the cost and quality just didn't work out.
As mentioned before the Coach Jackie was fantastic , everything else just didn't justify the spend. Wish anyone well that is having fun and getting results. In my eyes it was not much different than a $75 ab dolly with lights on it. Same exercises can be achieved with that with way less technical issues
Jackie was definitely the best part of the Axius program

Well I have nothing but good to say about this company. I may be one, if not the first Canadian to have one as well.
So a little history. I hurt my back twice during the 2022 summer. Doctor told me it was due to weak muscles in my core.
So after some research and the great reviews of members on the SGT discord I decided on Axius.
I purchased and got before xmas. I started the program. And the doctor was right. I was weak in the core lol.
Usually I start Hockey early November. But never felt good enough to not hurt myself until Feb. And by then my core felt stronger, at least strong enough to not hurt myself.
I went through this past summer of golf, and felt more powerful than ever. I for sure don't fatigue as quickly as in the past. I even did a few 54 hole days, lol.
As for power in the golf swing, this is where I noticed a huge difference. Back in '22 I'd get the odd swing over 160bs but that was an outlier, usually low 150s was the norm.
The past winter and this summer I noticed the biggest increase. Most of my shots are now high 160bs. And have had up to 175bs. And more constantly get big drives.
Not bad for a 49 year old. 😀

Well I have nothing but good to say about this company. I may be one, if not the first Canadian to have one as well.
So a little history. I hurt my back twice during the 2022 summer. Doctor told me it was due to weak muscles in my core.
So after some research and the great reviews of members on the SGT discord I decided on Axius.
I purchased and got before xmas. I started the program. And the doctor was right. I was weak in the core lol.
Usually I start Hockey early November. But never felt good enough to not hurt myself until Feb. And by then my core felt stronger, at least strong enough to not hurt myself.
I went through this past summer of golf, and felt more powerful than ever. I for sure don't fatigue as quickly as in the past. I even did a few 54 hole days, lol.
As for power in the golf swing, this is where I noticed a huge difference. Back in '22 I'd get the odd swing over 160bs but that was an outlier, usually low 150s was the norm.
The past winter and this summer I noticed the biggest increase. Most of my shots are now high 160bs. And have had up to 175bs. And more constantly get big drives.
The product itself is great. It really works

Really great to hear

I know I'm not one of the reviewers but here was my Assessment on Friday;

INITIAL 6-WEEK GOALS:

• Eliminate your lower back pain by improving your mid and lower core stability and hip flexibility
  • Increase your swing speed and distance off the tee (6 wk target 10-15 yds/2-4 mph)

ASSESSMENT RESULTS:

You have good mobility in your thoracic (upper spine) during rotation, good mobility in your left hip during rotation and good mobility both shoulders while rotating your arms standing tall. You also have good stability in your right shoulder blade while rotating your arm in golf posture. Your assessment points to the areas of your body that when addressed, will produce the greatest impact on your golf swing and overall health. We will be targeting the below imbalances:

• Mild rounded shoulders (C Posture) at address
    • Can lead to poor posture
    • Contributes to neck stiffness
  • Weakness in your mid core in golf posture when trying to arch and tuck (your lower back was over-active) and while trying to separate your upper and lower body
  • Contributes to lower back pain
  • Creates a power leak in your swing
  • Contributes to your pull to the left (more often) and push right with your driver and irons because your upper body is out of sequence (moving with your hips)
  • Prevents you from getting good upper/lower body separation in your backswing and then reconnecting in your downswing (hips followed by upper body)
  • Weakness in your lower core (glutes), especially the right side
  • Contributes to lower back pain
  • Contributes to less swing speed
  • Contributes to less stability at impact
  • Weakness in your left shoulder blade while rotating your arm in golf posture
  • Contributes to neck stiffness
  • Can prevent you from completely rotating your shoulders through impact
  • Leads to a loss of connection between your upper body and arm
  • Tightness/restriction in your right hip during external rotation (downswing) and hip hinge (toe touch)
  • Contributes to less stability at impact
  • Can prevent you from fully rotating your hips to the left in the downswing
CUSTOM GAME PLAN:

• Strengthen your mid core
  • Eliminate lower back pain
  • Improve separation between your lower/upper body
  • Improve your timing in the downswing (hips, upper body, arms, club)
  • Improve your ability to square your clubface at impact
  • Increase power transfer between your lower/upper body
  • Strengthen your lower core (glutes)
  • Eliminate lower back pain
  • Improve your lower body stability for more power
  • Generate more swing speed with better stability at impact
  • Strengthen your shoulder blades (especially the left)
  • Reduce your rounded shoulders and decrease neck stiffness
  • Improve your posture
  • Improve your ability to keep your arms connected to your upper body
  • Mobilize your hips
  • Increase your stability at impact
  • Improve your ability to rotate completely through impact
One year on how would rate this product?

here is a summary. Very positive

In my opinion it is life changing for myself.
I am a very lazy person, and need some sort of structured workout.
For an example how lazy I am, I bought the audiobook "Solving the Procrastination Problem" around 7 years ago. Still haven't listened to it, lol.
As it is custom workouts sent to you in groups of three. As long as I get them done every week, or as close to it as possible. I'm happy.
I'm really noticing not fatiguing as much near the end of the round like I used to.
Also, no back pain is the biggest bonus.
I would recommend 100%.

Back