I love bacon, but isn't our society as a whole obese? This probably won't help. Maybe they need one that mixes a protein shake or peels a banana. I kind of like the bloody mary idea though...hehe.

There are ideas, and there are IDEAS.

This is the latter, with some toasted bread.

Ok, did anyone else think of The Office episode when Michael Scott burned his foot on the George Forman grill when seeing this thread? I did. Dangerous yet intriguing idea.
That's the first thing I thought of. This product would have served him well.

This topic is turning me a dangerous mix of hungry/sleepy.

No other dwarves to be found.

I know I am digging this one up, but bear with me.

Yesterday, my dad and I mixed fresh bacon pieces into ground burger, cooked them and had us some glorious hamburgers. Pretty much one of the best burgers ever.

I love doing that as well. Who needs to cook it separately and put it on top when you can just merge the meat together?

Heck yes!!

I've started cutting the slab in half and cooking half pieces. It keeps them from curling up as bad in the pan. Don't you hate when you cook a pound of bacon and other people want to eat some too? I just want to stick their hand in the grease to send them a message. Bacon = Mine.

Rep added for this statement. I hate sharing any food.

I know I am digging this one up, but bear with me.

Yesterday, my dad and I mixed fresh bacon pieces into ground burger, cooked them and had us some glorious hamburgers. Pretty much one of the best burgers ever.

That sounds delicious...bacon and burgers go hand in hand.

This topic is turning me a dangerous mix of hungry/sleepy.

No other dwarves to be found.

I don't know, depending on the number of aforementioned Bloody Mary's I imagine Dopey and/or Angry couldn't be far behind, especially on course.

I've seen it asked on the forum where I found this - so you have frozen bacon strips sitting out all night in the open thawing until the alarm turns on? That can't be too sanitary...

Still might be worth the risk. :)

yes yes yes!! I'm really weird though, I like soft chewy bacon. If I knew that waking up right away instead of hitting the snooze a few times meant getting soft delicious bacon, heck my mornings would be a lot more interesting that's for sure.

The same can be done with pancakes. Cook the bacon but not all the way, then tear it up into small pieces, add into pancake batter, and cook the pancakes on the griddle like normal. BAM! Bacon Pancakes.

I like bacon, but it has to be well done and extra crispy!!

+2. Crispy bacon all day long. Bacon goes with everything or just bacon. If God didn't want you to eat it, he wouldn't have made it out of meat!

+2. Crispy bacon all day long. Bacon goes with everything or just bacon. If God didn't want you to eat it, he wouldn't have made it out of meat!

I like to think that even vegetarian Jews secretly like bacon. :)

Last edited:
Yep, I fixed scrambled eggs and crispy bacon for me and soggy bacon for the little lady this morning. My dog has no preference, he ate some of both.

Ahh bacon! Oh how I love thee.......

Thats a crazy Video. yes I like Bacon, only fat free:laughing:

i a vegetarian and i like my alarm clock. this is clearly not for me

I thought this was mentioned in the Bacon Thread?

Here's a pic of the Wake 'n Bacon alarm clock- it's made to look like a pig:

wake-bacon-open.jpg

WTH???

Tempting...

Back