I am going to check out a new restaurant out here that offers a 50/50 burger (50% ground beef, 50% ground bacon) Also they have make your own milkshake, start will vanilla and add any of 16 items (maple bacon is one of the ingredients you can add). On top of all that, 80 beers on tap!!!! :clapp: I will file a report later ( if I can move..LOL)

I am going to check out a new restaurant out here that offers a 50/50 burger (50% ground beef, 50% ground bacon) Also they have make your own milkshake, start will vanilla and add any of 16 items (maple bacon is one of the ingredients you can add). On top of all that, 80 beers on tap!!!! :clapp: I will file a report later ( if I can move..LOL)

I was really looking forward to meeting you at the 2012 outing, but after you eat all of that maybe not. :D

Seriously, I love me some bacon too, I like the crispy bacon, not the wimpy, greasy stuff.

I was really looking forward to meeting you at the 2012 outing, but after you eat all of that maybe not. :D

Seriously, I love me some bacon too, I like the crispy bacon, not the wimpy, greasy stuff.

Well I survived it, the burger was awesome!! The milkshake I had as dessert ( vanilla milkeshake w/ banana and toasted marshmellow) might of been even better!! Here is a pic of the burger, keep in mind this was their smallest offering... See you at the outing DawdDaddy!!!

Burger.jpg

Making bacon weaves for days haters.

damn, what a good looking burger.

Here in Victoria there is a store called Red Barn. They sell Double Smoked Bacon. It's like a party in my mouth. I have never found it anywhere else. Mmmmmm

Well I survived it, the burger was awesome!! The milkshake I had as dessert ( vanilla milkeshake w/ banana and toasted marshmellow) might of been even better!! Here is a pic of the burger, keep in mind this was their smallest offering... See you at the outing DawdDaddy!!!

Burger.jpg

Hey WR, what's the name of this restaurant and where is it? Might visit it the next time I visit my folks.

For those of you in/around Los Angeles, or visiting, there is a place in downtown called the Nickel Diner. They make a Maple Glazed Bacon Donut. it is ridiculously good.

3672958334_2eec4feb72.jpg

OMG that looks amazing...last night me and my buddy debated with my parents on why bacon was so amazing...they just kept saying heart attack...i said worth it

There's a pub in town that sells a "bucket of bacon".
I may have to go try it.. just as soon as I book a heart by pass.

Hey WR, what's the name of this restaurant and where is it? Might visit it the next time I visit my folks.

The place is called Slater's 50/50, there is one in Anaheim Hills and also Huntington Beach. If either of those are close to your folks let me know and I'll gie you the exact addresses

For those of you in/around Los Angeles, or visiting, there is a place in downtown called the Nickel Diner. They make a Maple Glazed Bacon Donut. it is ridiculously good.

I just went to the OC fair this past weekend and there was a place selling a bacon donutas well. Looked yummy!!

3672958334_2eec4feb72.jpg

OMG im drooling!

That was awesome!!!!!! But I don't want bacon for a few weeks

That was awesome!!!!!! But I don't want bacon for a few weeks
This is just insanity speaking. Craziest thing I've ever read! hahaha

I love bacon but my body is trying to reject it.... body losing....bacon winning. I like it right on that fine line where meaty meets crispy. Mmmmmmm.... baconnnnn

Alex

That video is haunting me......

That video is haunting me......

Just about every Tuesday for the past year they've done a video. How about a 50lb bacon, sausage cheeseburger infused with a homemade Jack Daniels bbq sauce? Just over 138,000 calories and 8452g of fat.

Just about every Tuesday for the past year they've done a video. How about a 50lb bacon, sausage cheeseburger infused with a homemade Jack Daniels bbq sauce? Just over 138,000 calories and 8452g of fat.

Are you serious, who thinks of this stuff 138k cals my heart just slapped me for reading your post

i would want to fight someone if they tried to take my bacon from me. Bacon is good for me. I love that that kid had such conviction and passion about his food.

Are you serious, who thinks of this stuff 138k cals my heart just slapped me for reading your post

Haha well it's not like one guy eats the entire thing. It may look that way in the video but I've heard they normally have a significant crowd of people there helping them eat all of it. The awesome Thanksgiving one had like 30-40 people there helping them eat all 78,000+ calories of food. It probably winds up being as bad a Thanksgiving dinner.

I wish they had a cookbook out. I'd love to try one of these freakish creations.

Bacon rules. May not make you live longer, but it sure will make your time here that much tastier.

Haha well it's not like one guy eats the entire thing. It may look that way in the video but I've heard they normally have a significant crowd of people there helping them eat all of it. The awesome Thanksgiving one had like 30-40 people there helping them eat all 78,000+ calories of food. It probably winds up being as bad a Thanksgiving dinner.

I wish they had a cookbook out. I'd love to try one of these freakish creations.

They could serve that at MC and each member could get 5k in cal.

Back