The Bag Boy T-10 Travel Cover

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Travel Covers are some of the most under thought of pieces of equipment in golf. Yet finding one that not only is packed with features, but has durability to go along with it can be a life saver.

Untitled-23-1-1024x692.jpg

Available in the four colors shown above, the Bag Boy T-10 travel cover has some changes coming to it that will make it even better.

Some new advancements in the durability of its exterior shell, showing off a newly designed slim-fitting, crush-resistant ABS top that offers maximum club protection. Its all-weather polyester fabric body conveniently stores in the hard top for compact storage, and better fitting in rental cars and other transportation.

“We are thrilled to be rolling out the new T-10 travel...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great little video about this! A couple of things that I really like about this bag is the pad inside that sits against the stand for stand bags, the hardshell top and the fact that the bottom folds into the top for storage. Super cool. My Ogio case from The Grandaddy is holding strong for the most part. It has a couple little holes down towards the bottom from TSA being so dang rough and it scraping the ground or equipment when loading/unloading, but nothing big enough to make me need a new one as of yet. But this travel bag would be on my radar for sure if I needed one right now for the price point and the features included.

• Admin
Great little video about this! A couple of things that I really like about this bag is the pad inside that sits against the stand for stand bags, the hardshell top and the fact that the bottom folds into the top for storage. Super cool. My Ogio case from The Grandaddy is holding strong for the most part. It has a couple little holes down towards the bottom from TSA being so dang rough and it scraping the ground or equipment when loading/unloading, but nothing big enough to make me need a new one as of yet. But this travel bag would be on my radar for sure if I needed one right now for the price point and the features included.

Bag Boy did a good job on that video. Breaks it down well.

Next time I'm in the market I will take a look.

I like the storage when not using and I've never thought about what I could do to protect the stand mechanism until now.

Oh wow, I dig this a good bit actually

I've traveled with a similar style bag for well over a decade. I'm a big fan of this design and glad to see BagBoy refresh theirs. My only knock I ever have on the bag is when it's folded up, it takes up more space. But for peace of mind, it's great for traveling without having to go full hard body case.

• Admin
I've traveled with a similar style bag for well over a decade. I'm a big fan of this design and glad to see BagBoy refresh theirs. My only knock I ever have on the bag is when it's folded up, it takes up more space. But for peace of mind, it's great for traveling without having to go full hard body case.
Based on the implementation here by Bag Boy, it should eliminate the extra space, right?

Based on the implementation here by Bag Boy, it should eliminate the extra space, right?

I'm not sure I see that, but I could be wrong. It's more about how when you have some soft shell cased you can kind of tri-fold them to store away for next time(not all, but some). With the hardtop, that doesn't really happen because it's way more rigid and that section where the top connects to the fabric is a little tauter than you'd get in a full-fledged soft case.

BTW, I love what they did with the handle on the top. Built-in, instead of a fabric handle

I'm not sure I see that, but I could be wrong. It's more about how when you have some soft shell cased you can kind of tri-fold them to store away for next time(not all, but some). With the hardtop, that doesn't really happen because it's way more rigid and that section where the top connects to the fabric is a little tauter than you'd get in a full-fledged soft case.

I was going based on the video, where the whole things stores inside the head it appears. That would be much smaller than my tri-folded soft case, but yeah not as flat.

I was going based on the video, where the whole things stores inside the head it appears. That would be much smaller than my tri-folded soft case, but yeah not as flat.

you know I watched that video 2 times and never caught on to that point. So then, yes, that's cool, it will be more compact.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back