NEWS The Ball That Changed A Town

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is going to be really good based on what I have learned so far.

I'm excited to watch this. Neubarth was teasing it a little on the last ShipShow.

Hoping I can find another source to watch this, looks interesting!

Sounds good, thanks for the heads up!

This will be an interesting watch for sure

Thanks for posting! (y)

Will be nice to get some more info of the story.

Thanks for posting. This should be very interesting and I'm looking forward to watching.

Hoping I can find another source to watch this, looks interesting!

It will be available on callaway.com after it airs on golf channel. That's what they said in one of their podcasts.

Interesting. I like documentaries, this is worth a watch. I wonder if they spend any time on the issues the golf ball manufactures had last year and the changes made.

This is going to be very interesting. We've spent so much time learning, developing, engaging with club design, that the balls themselves and the engineering that goes into the manufacturing process have been overlooked. I'm glad we are getting more in depth information about the ball design

Looks to be an interesting documentary. I will have to check it out.

only an hour from my house

This is going to be really good based on what I have learned so far.

Awesome. I was just talking some more with a cally rep Friday about the ball plant and new ball. The plant sounds amazing.

They think the ball changed their town, wait until a couple of Canadian THPers show up there for a couple of days!

I'll set the DVR! Eventually I'll watch it (if I ever get out of this effing hospital!!!)

I know there are a bunch of THPers that went to this plant at the THP Event a few years ago.

Will be setting the DVR for this. Very interesting.

Been looking forward to seeing this.

This looks really good.

DVR set!!!

This looks like it is going to be excellent, can’t wait to see it

Thanks for the heads up. It's set to record.

Can’t wait to watch it! Been hearing great things about it and the buzz on the Shipshow has me intrigued!

Plua I love the new lime of the balls!

Kudos to @jeffneubarth and @21Gonzo

Back