I throw back numerous brands: Red Stripe (Dad is from Jamaica), Saporo or Kirin (mom from Japan), high life cuz I'm from Milwaukee, bid light wheat (Myrtle Beach Golf trip free brew), Pete's any flavor, Stella cuz I can, Grolsch (first drunk experience) micro brews when ever possible cuz people are creative! I don't drink beer but when I do it's one that I listed...keep'em guessing my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Stripe and reggae, can't miss with that combination.

It's National Homebrew Day...find yourself a nice homebrew or at least a craft brew and salute all the hard homebrewers and craft beer makers around the Nation. I'm brewing a Peach Wheat and a Centennial hopped IPA. Two perfect beers for summertime.

ran a half marathon today, having a new castle while watching the celtics / heat game to reward myself

ran a half marathon today, having a new castle while watching the celtics / heat game to reward myself

Drink two...that's awesome dude!

Had a couple of Duck Rabbit Milk Stouts with dinner tonight. It's by far my favorite beer out of North Carolina. I could eat it for breakfast.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Had a couple of Duck Rabbit Milk Stouts with dinner tonight. It's by far my favorite beer out of North Carolina. I could eat it for breakfast.

Duck Rabbit makes a classic amber that is amazing.

Congrats on the race dubbledxu! Proud of ya :clapp:

Duck Rabbit :drinks: huh? Now that sounds very interesting as long as it's not kin to Uncle Daddy's Sweet Tea.

Last night I enjoyed a few Lagunitas IPAs with a hearty chicken and asparagus risotto. Definitely hit the spot.

Are there any other homebrewers here. I'd love to exchange recipes or even beers??

Right now I'm drinking FOSTERS "It's Australian for beer mate!" Reason being I get it for 19.99 a case right now. That's much better then paying 30.00 or more for Heineken although if I had my way I would drink Heineken, Guinness or Hogaarden, but I save them for special occasions!

no beer as im working.. hard as u all can see!! lol, but i have some sam adams waiting for me at home yummm

I normally drink pepsi or tea. I don't drink alcohol or beer. I know I'm a fuddy duddy... LOL

I love love love love milk stouts. When I get back into brewing that is the first one I'll make along with a Belgian DIPA I've done in the past.

It's nothing special or unique but we got a few pitchers of Sam Adams Summer Ale after golfing today and it was delicious.

Was at the cubbies game and was drinking, you guessed it, Old Style!

Never drink bud, particularly during the cubs/cards series.

drinking a 21st Amendment Back in Black IPA...horrible name yet an incredible brew

anyone having any IPA suggestions that are a tad off the beaten path? Been on an IPA kick of late and im looking to try something new. Had a locally brewed Surly Abrasive Ale which is a double IPA and i gotta say that may be the best tasting beer ive ever had

It's National Homebrew Day...find yourself a nice homebrew or at least a craft brew and salute all the hard homebrewers and craft beer makers around the Nation. I'm brewing a Peach Wheat and a Centennial hopped IPA. Two perfect beers for summertime.

Man that Peach Wheat sounds great.
Do you homebrew off kits or all off recipes?

mmm beer... I'm craving a left hand milk stout right now. Sadly don't know of anywhere around here that I can get one. Gonna go tomorrow and see what I can find for something else good.

Current favorite is 312 from Goose Island. Just returned from India and had some Kingfisher in both clear and dark bottles. I then got bold and tried the draft. 10x better than the bottled Kingfisher. Past fav's are Killian's, Roth Radler and Pils (german brewery http://www.rothbier.de/)

drinking a 21st Amendment Back in Black IPA...horrible name yet an incredible brew

anyone having any IPA suggestions that are a tad off the beaten path? Been on an IPA kick of late and im looking to try something new. Had a locally brewed Surly Abrasive Ale which is a double IPA and i gotta say that may be the best tasting beer ive ever had

Stone ruination ipa is a good on its really bitter but most ipa are. Dogfish head 60 and 90 minute ipa great lakes commodor Perry is a good one to.

Found out today that if I drink too much of it and golf it doesn't go well, haha.

Was able to get out and get 9 holes in between the rain showers. Rewarding myself with a Pike stout. Never had it before, but liking it so far!!!

Back