Kona makes a real nice beer, I am partial to the Big Wave right now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The Beer Thread

Kona makes a real nice beer, I am partial to the Big Wave right now.

my man! my beer of choice as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Had this beer a few years back at a local golf tournament. Immediately fell in love with it. So glad the local BevMo sells them in cans

0e8e24790428687ec8d4033443598b1a.jpg

Doesn't hurt they were buy one get one at Public's, just a different taste that is refreshing and I am like Jman no IPA for me unless it is the only thing available.

my man! my beer of choice as well.

Doesn't hurt they were buy one get one at Public's, just a different taste that is refreshing and I am like Jman no IPA for me unless it is the only thing available.

yeah IPAs are a no-go for me as well. love they way they smell, but don’t dig the taste. i had an apa recently that i enjoyed.

but big wave is my favorite hot day beer right now.

Looking forward to some hot weather days. Great day yesterday, mid 70s, took the kayaks out, today it's 45 and raining. Not really a summer beer day.

Maybe a nice Porter?

Love me some IPA!

Back to back in 95° temps on the porch.

aae51b4f50334a11b0b6423d22d05cca.jpg
9cdb55e68520790c98af7461bebcac6b.jpg

It was ridiculous, but pretty darn tasty!
906b1dbcc438722fd9ebd5dfc559da69.jpg

To everyone that says they can’t drink IPAs I highly suggest giving New England style IPAs or Hazy IPAs a try. They are a game changer.

Its a shame when your favorite beer is out of stock at the only store within 30 miles that carries it...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Shiner Bock in the DFW airport!

ea1c0e451dd37ee6ee84ad08270c3aa6.jpg

Nom nom nom

Nice beer selection
caacc8833000d91d55c86f6b76fe7399.jpg

I do beer for our huge family beach trip every year. Been reading about some craft beers out there with breakfast cereal additions. So I made a honey ale with a couple boxes of Lucky Charms infused, and a Chocolate Porter with a couple boxes of Cocoa Pebbles. I try to have some fun making labels and here's what I came up with...

Attachments

• label3.png
    label3.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 1
Sitting on the deck with a bottle (for now) of Shiner Light Blonde!

P6Mp6Aq.jpg

Kilt Lifter is such a great beer name!!

Modelo.

I’ve accepted, I’m just a simple Pilsner Lager guy.

Oh, man. I can't believe I'm sitting here in my office at 2pm on a Saturday, and I don't have a beer in my hand. Off to the fridge!

Oh, man. I can't believe I'm sitting here in my office at 2pm on a Saturday, and I don't have a beer in my hand. Off to the fridge!

I’ll drink another for you.

For safe measure.

Hahaha

And another for me as cheers for the TMaG Staff Bag win!

Back