affce3d90d4a646867f4d85527ac522c.jpg

Nothing special but it’ll do

d858713ff3ded6a7675a08ad4567d30e.jpg

Delightful

Looks hell of a lot tastier than the Busch Light the guys I played with this evening had on their cart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks hell of a lot tastier than the Busch Light the guys I played with this evening had on their cart?

Haha yes, it’s exponentially better than that H2O they were drinking

Inquiring minds want to know how both those taste.

It was a good drinkable Wit. Would be great after a round in the recent heat.

La Muerta I've been sitting on for awhile for the main event tonight.
dc0226b7de6d785bd3ae09c5933db7b3.jpg

Last edited:
Tried a local brewery's craft beer. Edward Teach Brewery Teach's Peaches. It's a witbier that's light, not overly sweet, a little peach flavor on the back end, very refreshing in this Wilmywood heat and humidity! For those that do not know...Edward Teach was Blackbeard's real name!

Attachments

• IMG_0187.JPG
    IMG_0187.JPG
    380.5 KB · Views: 1
poured myself a budweiser last night. Not my cup of tea but I was honoring a friend and mentor who passed away Sunday evening.

Nicegy525;n8881638 said:
poured myself a budweiser last night. Not my cup of tea but I was honoring a friend and mentor who passed away Sunday evening.

Sorry for your loss and very appropriate as long as that was his beer of choice.

J.B. Cobb III;n8599272 said:
Tried a local brewery's craft beer. Edward Teach Brewery Teach's Peaches. It's a witbier that's light, not overly sweet, a little peach flavor on the back end, very refreshing in this Wilmywood heat and humidity! For those that do not know...Edward Teach was Blackbeard's real name!

Now, that sounds delicious. Witbiers are my go to, especially refreshing on the course and after some yardwork in the summer. My favorite Weiss is from Germany - Ayinger.

3f14264da14e7ad970e7385ecdefdf2b.jpg

This one definitely has some spice to it. I was trying to figure out why it kind of burns a little. Figured it was heartburn or that I was getting over a cold. Nope.

b9bf739763f6cd1d0cc10baecaaa79fd.jpg

Parallel 49 Brewing Company's Salty Scot.

Really nice bourbon ale that I have a real hard time finding.

I enjoy Sam Admas October fest this time of year.

Anyone like something similar, they think is better?

I enjoy Sam Admas October fest this time of year.

Anyone like something similar, they think is better?

Sam is not a bad choice.

I like Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest also.

I was looking for the Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest German collab tonight but couldn’t find it. I will try another store tomorrow maybe.
Sam is not a bad choice.

I like Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest also.

2BB3B5FC-A861-49AF-B50F-28BD1547B656.jpeg

Homebrew, because I can.

Pictures or it never happened....? Would be cool to see your setup.

I'd have to try and find some on my laptop at home. It was just a basic setup, 20 gallon kettle, fermenting bucket, carboy secondary and a bottling bucket because I don't keg. I just got a great deal on a Fast Ferment setup from my home brew store, so I'll take some snaps of that when I put a brew down in a couple of weeks.

Going to give the hazy thing a legit try, shout out to the bartender at Mike Hess as well as DB in Cali for encouraging me to try those as an IPA hater.

The Ballast lager is just the one I got a good taste for out there as well. Love a good lager.

0F7CB82C-66B2-456E-B6F0-D1D2EEB33CF9.jpeg

Back