I have been making an effort to drink up my stockpile of barrel aged brew. This was the most recent I opened. I’ve had this about 5 years in the beer fridge at 54F. It lost a lot of the bourbon notes. But still really tasty.

107CE399-DC12-4A87-BBA1-846B5A2C8FF2.jpeg

When I'm looking to have a Good Ass Time I drink ......
7933bd03791bd8cc39b5951b4651afaf.jpg

Lol, it's not great, but the can is pretty sweet!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Got take-out from my favorite local restaurant and craft beer place. I asked the beer buyer to pick me out a 4 pack. She has amazing tastes and knows what I like. Almanac Beer Co. Bunny Hill IPA was my pick for dinner. WOW this is a great beer!

Not my Photo.....
1584669544988.png

Choosy Mother Peanut Butter Porter.

Last edited:
Was at a dinner last night and had a couple of beers I haven't had in a while, New Castle Brown Ale and Abita Amber. Both were good but the Amber got the nod.

First beer of the day during a family pool day at the sister-in-laws. Immediate family and social distancing in full effect, but still celebrating spring break for the kids.

41E2D0CD-8E97-4620-9CCB-B2884D4FF9B8.jpeg

Judge me all you want, but this has been a lot trying to work at home with the kids.

0F25CB3B-0D0E-4AB3-B8E6-0A75F0339371.jpeg

On deck for the night. Two of my favorites.

C560E85F-16D5-493B-A531-395A014594E9.jpeg

Balcones distillery, of whisky fame, started brewing beer as well. Picked up a growler of their English ale and a pale ale tonight.

Clown Show Zen Garden IPA. Had a Pernicious IPA before and the Zen Garden is a smoother, easier drinking beer.
1DFEC25D-EAA0-4CFD-993F-CEED7F9FA34A.jpeg

I just had something called Light Sky. It's a light beer offering from Blue Moon made with tangerine peel. The jury is out on this one. Kind of had a bitter after taste. Nowhere near the taste of Blue Moon that I thought. They come in the slim 12oz cans.

One of my neighbors does the home brew thing and a week ago dropped off his take on an Irish red and it was incredible

One of my neighbors does the home brew thing and a week ago dropped off his take on an Irish red and it was incredible
I’m ready to get our shop built so I can start going down the microbrew rabbit hole when I’ve got the space.

Still on a porter kick. Stocked up on a few local ones - Berkshire Coffee House Porter and the Exhibit A Briefcase Porter. Both were fantastic.

Still on a porter kick. Stocked up on a few local ones - Berkshire Coffee House Porter and the Exhibit A Briefcase Porter. Both were fantastic.

You guys who can do porters are my hero’s. Much like IPA’s, I try, but it’s just not gonna happen. Haha

You guys who can do porters are my hero’s. Much like IPA’s, I try, but it’s just not gonna happen. Haha
I like stouts and porters. Good stuff!!

Back