Having a Crank IPA from the Cycle Brewing Co. St. Petersburg, FL.

343d95ad36930243dedb0476017b469b.jpg

One of my favorite ways to spend a day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D8A65065-B893-4872-9F95-F0A4445216E8.jpegEB4CFCB5-B18F-41A5-AA06-10C3CBCA2DAC.jpeg

How was it?
Good. I liked it a good bit, not too salty which is nice and the only thing I was worried about.

I’m a lager guy though.

Good. I liked it a good bit, not too salty which is nice and the only thing I was worried about.

I’m a lager guy though.

It’s summer Pilsner time for me. Just finishing up some IPAs and then I’ll get some Summer Pilsner.

f56efa902f86ea15d521331ece0ab63d.jpg

Same setup as yesterday, just went with the Rona today. Just took a dip in the pool while listening to golf. I could get used to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Belgium Lime might be my new favorite summer beer ever.

New Belgium Lime might be my new favorite summer beer ever.
Whoa. Haven’t seen this before. Need to have it!

This is a really good beer, much better than leinenkugel
received_931019424080022.jpeg

Doesn't seem like it would give me that sugar mouth the leinies do as well

CB5740EE-458B-4B38-B11A-8503DF89D933_1_201_a.jpeg

Day 3 of the same setup, different beer. Drinking some Brooklyn Summer right now. Trying my luck with the ponies today as well - made a nice cash in with the Belmont Stakes yesterday. (y)

I think I’m going with a Gose on a hot day. It’s been almost a year since I’ve had one so I hope it’s good

How was this?! It looks and sounds awesome. Also, hi pup
I like it a lot.

The Doodle loves to get in the shot haha

I figured what better way to celebrate my 1000th post on THP than with a New Belgium Fat Tire in a glass from the family distillery?20200628_151848.jpg

Sadly while I share the same family name, there is no relation and therefore I pay full retail at the distillery. They do have a wicked good flaming caesar vodka that makes a great mixer.

Miller Lite. Tastes great.

While I do like a variety of beer, this is my go to beer. I can drink more without having to worry about having to work it off tomorrow.:LOL:

I figured what better way to celebrate my 1000th post on THP than with a New Belgium Fat Tire in a glass from the family distillery?View attachment 8950999

Sadly while I share the same family name, there is no relation and therefore I pay full retail at the distillery. They do have a wicked good flaming caesar vodka that makes a great mixer.
:eek:
Putting beer near MBP, you are flirting with a disaster.

My 4th of July tradition. Bud Heavy.

Only time of year I drink it. Or when I’m with @ddec :ROFLMAO:

I know I should be drinking some type of American beer, but Corona with a lime is hard to pass up, especially when being in the sun.

I know I should be drinking some type of American beer, but Corona with a lime is hard to pass up, especially when being in the sun.
Always a good summer beer.

Going to crack open an Easy Jack IPA as I grill my traditional 4th of July Hot Dogs and Burgers.

If one heavy is good, two is better, right? :ROFLMAO:

Back