Btw @OITW , Wren House just one Gold medal at GABF for their Hazy IPA “Spellbinder”. They are my favorite Phoenix brewery.

whoaaaaa that’s legit, i’ll have to remember to look for it or swing by it whenever i make it to phoenix

whoaaaaa that’s legit, i’ll have to remember to look for it or swing by it whenever i make it to phoenix
If you make it to AZ, lets us know I’m sure the AZ crew would share a beer and or round

This Mad Elf is coming home with me. Supposed to basically be a Belgian Quad with a decent amount of cherry flavor. Anyone ever had this? Price isn’t bad for an 11% ABV 6 pack at 15.99.

I’ll post later on what I think of it.

View attachment 8970415

I’ve had this during the holidays previously. But at 11% you may want to be careful how many you have.

I would drink a beer with @OITW but I will not share a beer with him. I have seen him drink into the wee hours and am not sure how equal the shares would be ;)

we could play match play for beers 🍻 🤔🤔🤔
I would love to play a match since we didn’t get a chance in Vegas. But be warned, despite @mtbloco beating me once on his home course when I had to give him more strokes than you had drinks in Vegas:

I would love to play a match since we didn’t get a chance in Vegas. But be warned, despite @mtbloco beating me once on his home course when I had to give him more strokes than you had drinks in Vegas:

You’re giving me pops, I’m good

At least I punched my betting ticket before that information hits the general public.

You’re giving me pops, I’m good
We’ll see when we play what our caps are. It will be fun! Lots of good beer in AZ. AZ whisky on the other hand...

This Mad Elf is coming home with me. Supposed to basically be a Belgian Quad with a decent amount of cherry flavor. Anyone ever had this? Price isn’t bad for an 11% ABV 6 pack at 15.99.

I’ll post later on what I think of it.

View attachment 8970415
Haven’t had that one - but big fan of Troëgs brewery
I’m still on Oktoberfest brews, but it’s almost Mad Elf season! I live less than 10 minutes from Troegs. Great beers and a great brewery atmosphere!

Haven’t had that one - but big fan of Troëgs brewery

I’d send you one.... but.....

I no longer have one to send. Nosy neighbors stopped over, gave two away.

Drank 3 so I’m not sure what happened to #6? Lol!

But I’ll prolly pick up another 6pk before they’re gone. There are only 60 cases for the entire Cleveland through Columbus market.

I’ve got enough bubble wrap I can get you one safe, just lemme know.

so when are doing an unofficial thp field trip?
I mean I’m usually there every other week or so... :LOL:

I’d send you one.... but.....

I no longer have one to send. Nosy neighbors stopped over, gave two away.

Drank 3 so I’m not sure what happened to #6? Lol!

But I’ll prolly pick up another 6pk before they’re gone. There are only 60 cases for the entire Cleveland through Columbus market.

I’ve got enough bubble wrap I can get you one safe, just lemme know.
Typical Mad Elf experience :LOL:

I mean I’m usually there every other week or so... :LOL:

Typical Mad Elf experience :LOL:

You’re not bad for a PA’r.

The Mad Elf is no joke. Border state, we’ll have to play someday. I’ll feed you the Mad Elf while I’m White Claw’ing it (is that really a thing??? Screw it, we’ll double Mad Elf it).

Lol!

You’re not bad for a PA’r.

The Mad Elf is no joke. Border state, we’ll have to play someday. I’ll feed you the Mad Elf while I’m White Claw’ing it (is that really a thing??? Screw it, we’ll double Mad Elf it).

Lol!

Hangover check on you this am bud 😂

Back