I'm currently on a hiatus from alcohol consumption, but I'm living through all of you vicariously. So many good looking beers!

I'll be back at some point.

I'm currently on a hiatus from alcohol consumption, but I'm living through all of you vicariously. So many good looking beers!

I'll be back at some point.

It’s the holidays. Take a hiatus from your hiatus and hoist a mug with us 👊.

Or continue on that healthier lifestyle or whatever, lol.

It’s the holidays. Take a hiatus from your hiatus and hoist a mug with us 👊.

Or continue on that healthier lifestyle or whatever, lol.

It's definitely not permanent. I'll hoist a mug with you all again soon enough.

What’s with all the hiatus talk? Y’all ain’t quitters on me are ya?

What’s with all the hiatus talk? Y’all ain’t quitters on me are ya?

According to my doc, my liver is heathy 😆

It’s not quitting if I drink all the beer first, it means I won! :cool:

I mean I get New Years resolutions. I rarely drink on New Years. I figure I can’t resolve to not doing something that I’m not doing and maybe I’ll worry about it next year?

Wintertime means holiday beers. This used to be made by Coors way back and then disappeared for awhile. Now the Colorado Native label picked it up.
Great Christmas brew that you need to come to Colorado now to try. CO Native isn't exported outside CO.
1202201430.jpg

Love the "Coloradoness" scale. (y)
1202201439.jpg

Wintertime means holiday beers. This used to be made by Coors way back and then disappeared for awhile. Now the Colorado Native label picked it up.
Great Christmas brew that you need to come to Colorado now to try. CO Native isn't exported outside CO.
View attachment 8977317

Not true. You could export some to me in OH no problem.

It’s a lot of fun breaking the law. You should try it... :)

Hazelnut methinks?

It was, sorta... had a real funky end to it. Tried it, but not something I’d seek out again.

Boulevard Wheat

Bell's Two Hearted and Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA for me tonight. I just mixed them 50/50 and it's very tasty!🍻

Had a Beam Me Up Sotuty coconut stout. Waiting to hear back from a lady friend, so am at a holding pattern.

Bell's Two Hearted and Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA for me tonight. I just mixed them 50/50 and it's very tasty!🍻

Both are great alone for sure. Two Hearted is one of my absolute favorites. Never considered mixing them.

Both are great alone for sure. Two Hearted is one of my absolute favorites. Never considered mixing them.

It’s like alchemy man, sometimes you just gotta.

Me personally? I’ll take each on its own merit. If it should be mixed it’ll come that way. But....

I see the merits there.

I put down another batch of Hazy Jane on Monday and it's bubbling away nicely.

I put down another batch of Hazy Jane on Monday and it's bubbling away nicely.

I am sure that with you speaking Australian, something is lost in translation there, lol.

I get hammered every night. Last night I drank 20 beers and will again tonight. There's nothing better than getting totally hammered every single night.

Drink up everyone!!!

I get hammered every night. Last night I drank 20 beers and will again tonight. There's nothing better than getting totally hammered every single night.

Drink up everyone!!!

I’m sure you’re kidding but I ran into a friend last week, a little younger than me (he’s late 30’s). His dad died about a year ago and I haven’t seen him much (if at all) since.

Anyway I see him and his eyes are yellow. Bad. I encouraged him to head to the doctor IMMEDIATELY. His skin was also yellow.

He got out of the hospital yesterday, but, It’s not looking good for him.

A good case could be made for moderation.

Back