8a2a368c9025e12c2bb0d2f39da15204.jpg

This was... interesting
I took a trip with an old girlfriend and her family out to Colorado years ago. We were in a Winnebago. I bought 25 cases of Coors. In 1979 they didnt sell it west of the Mississippi River. Sold it when I got on campus for $10 bucks extra per case. Man has the beer business changed since then.

I once sold a beer, Young's Double Chocolate Stout, which tasted like the most incredibly delicious chocolate cake you've ever tasted in your life! It was incredible!

And you mean East of the Mississippi!

Anybody in the UK tried this Vocation Brewery release? Breakfast Club 2.0. It sounds divine! Waffle and Blueberry breakfast stout - yes please!!!

Boulevard Wheat tonight

We need to get a beer trade started...I like trying new beers from breweries. Who is down with me?

You’ve missed the boat brother. There is a closet beer club already here.

Pm me for details....
Ha.

I have a bottle of Sierra Nevada Bigfoot from 2007 and 2008 in the fridge. I’m guessing it’s past the point you would want to age it but I will eventually open it and try it.
Bigfoot is brewed with extreme hop bitterness and holds up remarkably well. Expect a certain amount of a candy flavor but still very hop forward. Enjoy!

I haven’t had this in a long time. Forgot how good it is.
B98C6C15-A70C-4E4B-B5DC-E508F7FB9E1B.jpeg

You’ve missed the boat brother. There is a closet beer club already here.

Pm me for details....
Ha.
Incoming!!!

I sent you the challenge question @mmaynard11 !

You’re answer will allow you into the club or bar you permanently. Your choice. 🤷‍♂️

You’re answer will allow you into the club or bar you permanently. Your choice. 🤷‍♂️

It really wasn’t, lol! But those that are in it have a certain taste. Natty Light doesn’t cut it anymore.

Hahaha...wonder if I passed the question.

Smiter can’t sleep medicine.

569A9DC7-F167-4D33-B273-DEDE7799F704.jpeg

Nice Belgian Quad at 11.8% ABV.

First thoughts? Don’t eat a mint tums 30 seconds before trying it, lol.

Second impression: Very good. I’ll give it an 8.7/10 on my beer scale. Goes down easy. Tiny bit boozy and I’m more akin to like IS’s, but a good representation of the species.

I’m wondering if that Pentuple I sent to a certain someone (cough cough @OITW ) was ever consumed. It was from a Akron OH Brewery, Hoppin Frog. I think it was 16.8%? I was glad I already promised someone the other one as that went down WAY too easy and I’d call it a sterling axample of its species.

@wubears71

Congrats on being you and rewarding a rewarding day!

Hoisting the remainder of my Belgian Quad in your honor tonight sir!

If it wasn’t about 10 degrees out I might even go have a cigar. I only smoke pot, I mean instantly decarboxylate, when it’s that cold.

When I have my annual cigar while golfing next year I’ll try to remember to @ you on it.

I can’t remember where I set stuff at work all the time yet oddly ‘I’ll likely remember that.

My sister in laws favourite beer! She gave me a few beers for Christmas and this is the first I tried. Very nice Belgian beer. Quite spicy and distinct flavour.
942f7eb0b177e9cefee568b83be7ef9c.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

0E8261D3-E4F5-4EBB-8052-B3D7CB75494D.jpeg

SoSoSoft by La Cabra Brewing in Berwyn, PA. They do a great job with their hazy NEIPAs.
result_1610208606087.jpg

Today's starting line up for some football, pizza, and wings
20210109_130647.jpg

First up:
20210109_131946.jpg

Super bitter bite to this one
20210109_153709.jpg

It’s Saturday night, I played golf today...so why not work to reduce the cellar.

whiskey Barrel aged Coffee Imperial Stout. It’s been aged a year or so too long as the oxidation has taken it a bit too far, but it’s clear this is a very high quality brew. And still very tasty.
The coffee and barrel are there but clearly diminished. Which is a shame and I’m the guilty party. Not the brewery.

B1A23612-BC56-4B63-AF11-2BD271B1BDE3.jpeg

View attachment 8987247

Second impression: Very good. I’ll give it an 8.7/10 on my beer scale. Goes down easy. Tiny bit boozy and I’m more akin to like IS’s, but a good representation of the species.

I’m wondering if that Pentuple I sent to a certain someone (cough cough @OITW ) was ever consumed. It was from a Akron OH Brewery, Hoppin Frog. I think it was 16.8%? I was glad I already promised someone the other one as that went down WAY too easy and I’d call it a sterling axample of its species.
Nearly picked up some Weyerbacher at the store tonight! I like their beer!

Nearly picked up some Weyerbacher at the store tonight! I like their beer!

Solid. And I slept a couple hours. So win/win. Coming off of nuclear medicine, my body doesn’t know which end is up right now.

I was going to post my weight in the 2021 fitness/better you thread. Thought better of it. It’s not right. I mean my scale isn’t wrong but I’ve lost a bunch this week.

Just cracked this one open...
47E0CCA2-6FB4-497D-A6D9-3A1CDFD83638.jpeg

View attachment 8987247

Feb 1st I’ll be absolutely SMASHED

I’m glad so many people love craft beer. But, it has absolutely lost its luster in my brain and body. I’ll have one here or there but I do not prefer it anymore.

Back