I'm glad you recognize that and understand that it tastes like cold dishwater! Never mind that 2 bottles of a better beer would get you more hammered than a 12 pack of the cheap junk!

Im not sure if we fully agree (lol!) but I’m an hour and 20 from toasting @OITW and it will not be a cheap beer.

Thinking of going full Vlad The Impaler tonight. If you’ve gotta toast you might as well do it right. Kind of heavy on the IBU’s but can handle them in a Stout.

BBA Guinness definitely holds a near and dear spot. Still got an hour plus to decide.

Hey @OITW these are the Stout and Imperial Stouts on hand.

What’re raising at 12:00:01 tomorrow night? View attachment 8991152

Somebody on THP suggest one of these. No I’m not drinking the Spiced Coffee IS. I thought I’d given all of those to dad. Leaning towards the Vlad or BBA Guinesss. Hoisting one to @OITW (why can’t I link someone anymore?) and his going January dry. Don’t ever ask me to do the same but I respect it.

Y’all have about a minute before I make the executive decision.....

I’m going a surprise move and going Vlad, but only because my two guy in person beer club will expect a review tomorrow. If there’s nothing to the contrary already posted.

Vlad it is.

First thoughts. Not shy. Nor crude. Good. If this is 72IBU’s I should like IPA’s?

A9449E01-F8BD-4CC9-B8A7-78EFF7637D6B.jpeg

The drink is poured @OITW

This is happening whether you’re sleeping like a baby or not, 😂

Vlad it was. I’m also slamming the 1500 watt surround with some Bad Company right now. I’ll toast in February prior to you, and salute. I wish I had enough positives going on to even make me want to not be me, lol.

I don’t have enough positive in my life to give up my couple times a weeks IS fiending. I do have a new flame, I like her a lot but you get to my age and they all have baggage. She’s a wounded bird at this point, as a lot of 40ish women and men are.

Anyways, Salute my man! If nothing else I’ll enjoy seeing you around more, lol.

Only my fat ass hand can make a 32oz stein not seem that big, lol.

12:00:01 I hoisted. As promised. FC4A4A5A-D53F-48C9-B76C-9B3FF919AC8D.jpeg

Sladly the Vladly is done.

Solid. 9.3/10. I was a little scared of the 72 IBU rating. I’ve had IPA’s there that I can’t even drink. I mean I do but I never will have another of that one, lol.

@OITW -this empty sadly was a Vladly mug is for you! 8427A0EC-92AD-46EB-8B66-6EF9C45035D4.jpeg

Hey @OITW , what beer you reaching for first? Have you seen Guinness just came out with a BBA IS.

It’s fantastic. Reminds me a lot of KBS where it does everything great and doesn’t overpower in any one area.

The one I hoisted last night in your honor (thanks for the excuse, 😂), Vlad was a righteous brew. Deep and complex. If you run into one I’d highly suggest.

Yes it's Monday but I had a crappy day at work so I'm having a beer. A good one too.
46e82faec77ac3dc97f831bfeee1da5f.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Just realised I haven't posted in here for a while! Have had a few decent beers since then.
Tiger from Everards, my local brewery 5 minutes away.
Then a Samuel Smith and a John Smiths, I never realised but they are brothers! Both lovely, the John Smiths has an incredible texture.
They make the best ads too
f35c4965f1be81b53de485e173547b04.jpg
73383a5d66872cfe085126f60bd58f7d.jpg
b60551e7eaddbc4d19c5a5b11f4c6b70.jpg

Sculpin IPA

063DA55D-48A8-4B8D-BB39-86AF68AD0309.jpeg

Just realised I haven't posted in here for a while! Have had a few decent beers since then.
Tiger from Everards, my local brewery 5 minutes away.
Then a Samuel Smith and a John Smiths, I never realised but they are brothers! Both lovely, the John Smiths has an incredible texture.
They make the best ads too
f35c4965f1be81b53de485e173547b04.jpg
73383a5d66872cfe085126f60bd58f7d.jpg
b60551e7eaddbc4d19c5a5b11f4c6b70.jpg

Oh, wow! I used to sell Samuel Smith's beers! I was especially fond of their Nut Brown Ale!

Cannot remember the last beer I had.... It's been weeks

Anybody come across any non alcoholic beers for when you’re just not in the market for alcohol, but do want something cold and beer-like?

was exactly one month for me - it’s GLORIOUS
The first sip of your hiatus? What is that fancy contraption and beer? Homemade growler draught beer?

Rolling with the Prairie Slush tonight... Not a huge sour guy, but enjoy one or two from time to time. Sorry for the stock photo, was too lazy to upload.

Prairie-Slush-Sour-12OZ-CAN_600x.jpg

Back