I'm glad you recognize that and understand that it tastes like cold dishwater! Never mind that 2 bottles of a better beer would get you more hammered than a 12 pack of the cheap junk!
You are doing it wrong. The Miller Lite is used to hydrate and bottle of bourbon is the liquid aiming juice.

I am digging this beer!
A623D771-F18C-408E-85E5-281C713F7B94.jpeg

Yes! Enjoy man, I’ve got about 2 hours before I can toast ya again. I’m going with one of these when I get home. It’s interesting and I want another crack at it before I decide. Imperial White Stout.

View attachment 8991434
Love this beer and brewery. I try to visit every year when I’m in Akron.

Finally put the last of my secret Santa gift to use. Stopped by Wren House to pick up some brew and new glass.

this is a collaboration beer with Outer Range Brewing.

“Domain Pirate.org”
Description
A semi-pale semi-hoppy lager beer collaboration with our friends at Outer Range Brewing out of Frisco, CO. We are convinced that Outer Range Brewing is absolutely obsessed with super pale beers. So we gave this one a little kiss of deep golden hues just to shove them out of their pale comfort zone. North Star pils malt & a bit of carabohemian make up the grain bill. First wort hopped with some really nice Saaz, whirlpooled with an aggressive amount of Mosaic, and then later dry hopped with some of that really nice Saaz. What a nice polarizing combo. Best of both worlds here. Fermented super cold with a very neutral Swiss lager strain. A true expression of the premium raw ingredients in this beer, representing a slight evolution of American lager brewing ethos. 5.1% abv.

67FC0641-72FB-4DCF-8CBF-A6AD1C2BA309.jpeg

Finally put the last of my secret Santa gift to use. Stopped by Wren House to pick up some brew and new glass.

this is a collaboration beer with Outer Range Brewing.

“Domain Pirate.org”
Description
A semi-pale semi-hoppy lager beer collaboration with our friends at Outer Range Brewing out of Frisco, CO. We are convinced that Outer Range Brewing is absolutely obsessed with super pale beers. So we gave this one a little kiss of deep golden hues just to shove them out of their pale comfort zone. North Star pils malt & a bit of carabohemian make up the grain bill. First wort hopped with some really nice Saaz, whirlpooled with an aggressive amount of Mosaic, and then later dry hopped with some of that really nice Saaz. What a nice polarizing combo. Best of both worlds here. Fermented super cold with a very neutral Swiss lager strain. A true expression of the premium raw ingredients in this beer, representing a slight evolution of American lager brewing ethos. 5.1% abv.

View attachment 8991724

If that’s not a stock picture, my foot of snow covered yard is envious.

If that’s not a stock picture, my foot of snow covered yard is envious.
#sorrynotsorry that was real time beer glamour in my backyard tonight. Then this happened.

561F4A3F-B3C1-4AA0-BB82-C93BA740E638.jpeg

In celebration of 2/3’s of my last inbound packages reaching me, I am having one of my last 12 “Fox in the Stout” IS’s for the year. My beer guy says it over for this run. I’ll buy in a little more next year.

I’ve got 11 left. If I send you one you should feel special. It my favorite bar none by far (especially at a reasonable price point).

71048BCE-F371-4C93-852C-39E11D9F6E26.jpeg

Local brewery/winery does delivery now...
1612546429329.png

It was a long week.
E1450CFB-D0B4-4632-9AC2-E58753DCE0BA.jpeg

In celebration of 2/3’s of my last inbound packages reaching me, I am having one of my last 12 “Fox in the Stout” IS’s for the year. My beer guy says it over for this run. I’ll buy in a little more next year.

I’ve got 11 left. If I send you one you should feel special. It my favorite bar none by far (especially at a reasonable price point).

View attachment 8991760

Only an a-hole quotes themselves...

I have the last 11 of these in Ohio.

I’m going to be down to 10 shortly. It’ll be a long wait until next December 😢

Happy kickoff!0207211830.jpg

I don't know why this popped into my head just now, but way back in the early days of the microbrew movement did anyone try Cave Creek Chili Beer? I did! Worst beer I ever drank! Kind of surprising it didn't shoot the whole microbrew and craft beer segment right in the head! It might have if it had been your first. I'd heard of other small brewers, but their products weren't available in my area yet. Then this stuff shows up. Godawful!

Then, I was in San Francisco for a convention, and Reagan was shot the first day of it which let the air out of the whole production! One day, I have nothing to do until evening when we were taking some potential customers out to dinner. I go sightseeing and return the hotel, the St. Francis on Union Square. There was a small bar kind of attached to the lobby and I had time for a beer. I sit down and see a bottle of Anchor Steam on the back bar, and order one. Delicious! So I had another.

It was still a little early but I decided to return to the room. I got off the bar stool and literally staggered out of the bar and across the lobby of the hotel! Two beers and I'm hammered! Good thing I left early, I had to lie down for a bit to get my crap together!

Needless to say, I located a beer store near the hotel, bought a case of Anchor Steam, and hand carried it aboard the airliner going home. It rode on the floor under the seat in front of me, and I hand carried it off! You could actually do that back then!

The last of its kind. At least for me this year. It’s a lot like KBS. It does everything well, without overpowering in anyone. Solid 9.5 on the sliding Smiter beer scale. As in there will never be a 4-8 ranked beer. It’s either good beer or it sucks.

$19.99 a 4pk so a little pricey but had to try.

0BE7893D-860E-4196-ADE2-3EF46FF26BF0.jpeg

Dude. You have talked me into it. I’m getting out the beer stein too and doing it right.

I did have to think about that. But in the end I made the correct decisions. New GF and drive 70 miles or toast in @OITW ?

Duh. Go away Valentine’s Day (if I thought she wouldn’t send me back home I’d 10000% head there, lol)

Here’s to you @OITW !

Missed ya bro, lol!!

AFD17EF8-D707-4655-A968-4852E997CE90.jpeg

I’m going to miss the Stella midnight lager when I’m done with them all!

Coors Light, bought with my new non-expired ID @jdtox :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back