Shiner time!

Never ever a bad choice. There’s better out there (IMO) but a true classic that doesn’t suck!

Prost!

Trying this white stout. Krampus Kandy. It’s a local in town Brewery. I can only compare it the “The Frog Abides” from Hoppin Frog up in Akron. I’ll drink it, but it ain’t the best. The Frog Abides kicks ass for the style. This is better than regular beer but nothing great.

View attachment 8997874

Hey @OITW , lookie what I found more of?

Lemme know if you need a 6’er of it.

View attachment 8997875

And no you cannot have my huge red peppers. I’d share at dinner tomorrow but those were a damn score. $1.20 each. Debating what to do. That size I think I have to stuff with sausage, sauce and rice? It won’t suck.
Sounds like a great stuffed pepper idea.

oh man that was a good one, getting out of stout season now that we’re in False Spring

Feeling festive!
B66C6C5C-25F3-4C07-AD22-878DA09E8293.jpeg

I can tell summer is almost here, Shiner Ruby Redbird is back! :love:

Gonna go a little retro and against my normal current tastes, and have a Killians or two.

Had this tonight. Oh so good
0321211918.jpg

Try the regular dragon’s milk. It’s 11% and BBA and about 4.5 per. Worth it 100%.

Try the regular dragon’s milk. It’s 11% and BBA and about 4.5 per. Worth it 100%.
That’s never not a good choice. Prost!

On the menu at an Italian place in Hilton Head. Had a good local Porter and then this blew it away. Who knew anything good came out of Michigan? 😈

I found a few bottles of the bourbon barrel raspberry stout by Hardywood.

Picked up some of the Modelo Reserva this weekend (the tequila aged one). I'm a big Mexican beer fan and it was good, but still had the little Modelo aftertaste kick that I don't love. With that said, I would buy it again.

Found this at the grocery store and decided to give it a try.. not bad at all but i prefer their stouts20210325_222955.jpg

20210401_184653.jpg

Swishy Pants by Dewey Beer Company (DE). A really good unfiltered American IPA.
0403211737_HDR.jpg

I’m at that weird point where I’ve bought a 4-6pk of everything interesting in my area, and I have 3-5 of each left.

Time to drink up some non-strange stuff for a while or there’ll be no food fitting in my fridge.

No biggie there, but I do need some space.

Aslin (VA) Irish Heritage Lucky Charm Double Milkshake IPA. Tastes like a shamrock shake. It is interesting, but I couldn't drink more than one.
0403212051_HDR.jpg

Tasty ipa from a local brewery
7957721B-92EA-4359-9D04-7237EABAF99C.jpeg

Back