It’s lawn mowing season, but I have no lawn mowing beers in the fridge 😱

It’s lawn mowing season, but I have no lawn mowing beers in the fridge 😱
I have a gas station a half mile away at the entrance to the neighborhood. There's also a Dollar General. They come in handy being that close. You can get there in a golf cart to so you will see people pulling up in golf carts all the time.

I have a gas station a half mile away at the entrance to the neighborhood. There's also a Dollar General. They come in handy being that close. You can get there in a golf cart to so you will see people pulling up in golf carts all the time.
That’s great! I’m only a mile from the grocery store so I can’t complain, but I’ll either settle for a black & tan or steal one of the wife’s landsharks

That’s great! I’m only a mile from the grocery store so I can’t complain, but I’ll either settle for a black & tan or steal one of the wife’s landsharks
I’d have to go with the landshark for yard work. It’s 85 today though and feels hot after the February freeze and cool March.

Beer it is Shiner
Whiskey is my go to and TX is what I like.

Found a surprise in the fridge! Not my favorite, but paired well with the first lawn mowing of the year.
7A0EEC39-C397-4896-95C3-9A919F0FDA86.jpeg

I'll be the boring guy. IPA's or craft beer doesn't necessarily make my stecker peck up. But put a Yeungling or Modelo especial infront of my and man I'm happy

Never had that one. Their Golden Monkey is pretty good
I prefer Golden Monkey to this. My favorite is their Summer Love!

First beer on our new house! Argilla (DE) 7 Day IPA. A good hazy IPA from a local pizza shop/brewery.

0408211250.jpg

C1EFE23B-C291-47DB-8142-695D840A7901.jpeg

Had this one a little while ago
A9BC7563-DCDD-42E9-96B3-5B326D58E6D7.jpeg

Don’t make me get all bachelor guy on my beers. I’ll win most likely, 🤣 I have a big ass fridge. There ain’t much food but there are a lot of 3/4 packs and 5/6 packs in it.

I like to try them more than I like to drink them?

Silver bullets tonight. Perfect out by a fire after a crazy ass day hosting a tournament

Silver bullets tonight. Perfect out by a fire after a crazy ass day hosting a tournament

Hoist one for me! Not normally my type but sounds damn good tonight.

One of these tonight to help me take down the pegboard in the garage. With the weather getting warmer, this could be it for the black & tans until I randomly crave one midsummer.
1618275216308.jpeg

Deliciousness
20210424_141735.jpg

And last night's watching MK
20210423_181807.jpg

In the summer I prefer IPA's and fall brings more malt based beer for me. Usually an October Fest of some kind. I drink a lot less beer in the winter but when I do it's usually
Miller High Life or Modelo Especial. I'd drink more Modelo but I can't find a stainless kozy that the Modelo fits in.

I’ve been back on a mostly light beer kick...beyond tired of craft beer as IPAs...my current favorites are Bud Light, Miller High Life, and Coors Banquet.

In the summer I prefer IPA's and fall brings more malt based beer for me. Usually an October Fest of some kind. I drink a lot less beer in the winter but when I do it's usually
Miller High Life or Modelo Especial. I'd drink more Modelo but I can't find a stainless kozy that the Modelo fits in.

This fits a stubby Duvel bottle. Might want to email them to ask.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had one of these for the first time today. Look forward to many more!
1619317292637.jpeg

Back